Sideshow Darth Vader Sixth Scale Figure - Return of the Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same body I believe just some new added bits.

Oh, okay thanks. I really wish they would have tweaked the mouth triangle which always seems so oversized to me. If they can give Bossk V2 a new head, why not Vader?

Oh, okay thanks. I really wish they would have tweaked the mouth triangle which always seems so oversized to me. If they can give Bossk V2 a new head, why not Vader?

Agreed fully. Having it in hand doesn't bother me as much as the pictures did but I probably just got used to it.

Yeah having him next to 2 of my other figures he's looks like a 1/4 figure. I know that he is on the stand and that is giving him more height to a degree, but still. Still i'm very satisfied with what i got, all properly futzed and posed he looks nice. Though i do wish this had been the deluxe with those extra bits and stand.

I ordered mine with Anime Export. They're still 'Awaiting Stock.' Keep saying - it's been delayed to next month 😞 Feels like I've been waiting forever!

Yeah having him next to 2 of my other figures he's looks like a 1/4 figure. I know that he is on the stand and that is giving him more height to a degree, but still. Still i'm very satisfied with what i got, all properly futzed and posed he looks nice. Though i do wish this had been the deluxe with those extra bits and stand.

This is definately my sixth scale Vader. I love the oversize of it and how broad he looks. SS version definately has the presence of Vader. Now I can't wait to have my 1/4 scale HT Vader!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking of getting the upcoming rogue one vader from hot toys but I got a really good deal on a new rotj sideshow vader that I could not pass up online so I ordered it.

I was thinking of getting the upcoming rogue one vader from hot toys but I got a really good deal on a new rotj sideshow vader that I could not pass up online so I ordered it.

I love mine. I won't post pics because I've posted the same ones like a zillion times

66f5d7aff615636e594a7fe9dfb432bf.jpg

Ah couldn't help myself. Anyways...I think you get a better proportioned Vader with SS. They really capture the width, broadness of Vader. Now it is oversized like the deluxe, but I think this suits Vader to be "larger than life". It poses up really really well and id recommend the "exclusive to SS ROTJ version" belt holding hands pose...amazing:

7541ccd6497175ce7d0c75736016f159.jpg

And I will say one thing about the helmet. I think this is where most would say that HT dominates SS is in the helmet design and accuracy and I agree. However, I do find the HT helmet size compared to the body looks a bit silly whereas the SS isn't so much. HT helmet looks too big and this could accurate (remember this is a film character and probably was shot in perspective to make him look more intimidating). Anyways that's my 2 cents!

I love mine. I won't post pics because I've posted the same ones like a zillion times

66f5d7aff615636e594a7fe9dfb432bf.jpg

Ah couldn't help myself. Anyways...I think you get a better proportioned Vader with SS. They really capture the width, broadness of Vader. Now it is oversized like the deluxe, but I think this suits Vader to be "larger than life". It poses up really really well and id recommend the "exclusive to SS ROTJ version" belt holding hands pose...amazing:

7541ccd6497175ce7d0c75736016f159.jpg

And I will say one thing about the helmet. I think this is where most would say that HT dominates SS is in the helmet design and accuracy and I agree. However, I do find the HT helmet size compared to the body looks a bit silly whereas the SS isn't so much. HT helmet looks too big and this could accurate (remember this is a film character and probably was shot in perspective to make him look more intimidating). Anyways that's my 2 cents!

I think the helmet is fine on the ss vader too. The mouth triangle is too big but it doesn't bother me much. I do have the helmet less head and helmet/mask/ and stand for those 2. I just need.the main figure stand and then I basically have a deluxe that is better than the deluxe.

Well I had won an ebay auction for the rotj sideshow vader and picked up my package today and the seller sent me a sideshow punisher figure. Hopefully they send me a prepaid return label and ship the correct figure and hope they didn't send the vader to someone else. I would rather have them fix this and not have to get ebay/paypal involved. First time buying a 1/6 scale figure on ebay and had this bad luck. This is really my first bad ebay experience besides someone cancelling an auction I won and refunding me my money by claiming item was not available le but the real reason was they did not want to sell for the low price it ended at.

Hi, do you guys know if there is any diferences between this guy and the rouge one Vader? I already have anh hot toys Vader but really want the esb shiny version and as I see the Rouge one is very similar

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Rogue one should be a little shorter and have a better scaled dome on the helmet and the gloves will have the horizontal ribs from a new hope look versus the gloves from Jedi that the vertical ribs in unison with the suit.

Hi, do you guys know if there is any diferences between this guy and the rouge one Vader? I already have anh hot toys Vader but really want the esb shiny version and as I see the Rouge one is very similar

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Rogue one should be a little shorter and have a better scaled dome on the helmet and the gloves will have the horizontal ribs from a new hope look versus the gloves from Jedi that the vertical ribs in unison with the suit.

The chest box is also different in ESB/ROTJ--most obvious difference is the green button in ANH is blue in ESB/ROTJ.

latest

Back