Statue Sideshow Darth Sidious Mythos statue 1/5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Darth Sidious Mythos statue

If its fabric I'm passing..... that would be a new line and it wouldn't fit with the other 5.

If this Mythos line is same scale and polystone only (same as the original 5)... I am in.

same here.
But if they switch to 1/4 scale, I'll pass.

They made the Terminator Mythos figure in 1/4 which is fine, since it's the only figure in the line. But I really hope they're not going 1/4 for these new Star Wars Mythos figures.

i know sideshow only use mix media on 1/4 PF.. so this could be 1/4? hope it's 1/5 just like the old ones.

The Avengers Assemble Thor is 1/5 scale and it has a fabric cape.

Booooo... I don't think Asajj is fabric thank goodness.

Previous Mythos Statues were 1/7 scale right ?

I really hope both Ventress and this Sidious would be in 1/4 scale range.

Agree with Rose and Johnson, but think it will be Holdo instead of Rey. First day order for that trinity!

giphy.gif

Is that cloak cloth?

I don't believe so, if you enlarge the pic, there are places you can see where it is sculpted.

There is no chance they are fabric.

Agreed.

If this Mythos line is same scale and polystone only (same as the original 5)... I am in.

Well said, easily one of their most popular lines. Eager to see it continue - finally.

Booooo... I don't think Asajj is fabric thank goodness.

The Asajj is sculpted (very easy to see in pics), also, Kenobi's large cape was one sculpted piece as well.

Sidious outer cloak is 100% mixed media. U can display it without it, still sad and strange decision. I got this confirmed by a friend & u can see the stitches if u enlarge their preview pic.

Sidious outer cloak is 100% mixed media. U can display it without it, still sad and strange decision. I got this confirmed by a friend & u can see the stitches if u enlarge their preview pic.

The main clothing element is sculpted and the outer is fabric (I should have clarified). This is a strange design-decision by SS, thanks for confirming this.

Back