Sideshow Darth Maul Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite my back and forth over the actual scale I will say that quality-wise this is easily Sideshows best efforts thus far, the sculpt holds its own against any HT figure. If they apply this kind of effort (minus this kinda price) to all future figures they might actually make themselves a name in the 1/6 biz!

Yes I'd say this is so close to being on par with HT sculpts. Some minor things but frankly it's Sideshows best Star Wars sculpt to date. I'm hoping the trend continues.

I really want this figure and the new pics look awesome but damn still can't get around this price....

Despite the lack of accessories, the thing that bothers me the most is the base. It's blank. However they have the Star Wars logo on the bottom side. Why would you put that on the bottom where no one will see it?

I keep looking at that shot. I think it's by far SS's best sculpt/paint apps combo to date..by a very long shot. I can't imagine anything they've done in the past standing up to that type of macro photography.

It really looks like a very well done custom. I've got to give them props for that. It's helping me to slowly overcome the sticker shock.

Well.. these pics and impressions have alleviated my fears. It's a definite buy now.

How long do you guys think it will take for a discount from sideshow? Next year's spooktacular...? Just got Voldemort for $150 with free shipping from Sideshow. I want a deal like this for Maul haha.

This looks fantastic! Until this is available for less, I'm still going to stick with my old Maul for now.

Now, I really want to see the same level of quality on Snowspeeder Luke, c'mon Sideshow!

Not every hit can be a homerun.

But since it is the season....

Ben nude 5.jpg

Back