Statue Sideshow Darth Maul Mythos statue 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We did get 2 Leia, 2 Han, 2 Chewie, 2 C3PO, 2 R2D2, 2 Kenobi, 3 Vader.... So why not 2 Maul, so peeps can catch up, or choose?

We did get 2 Leia, 2 Han, 2 Chewie, 2 C3PO, 2 R2D2, 2 Kenobi, 3 Vader.... So why not 2 Maul, so peeps can catch up, or choose?

Those are Premium Format statues you're talking about..funny thing is..we already have 2 Maul PF's, with his second one being one of my favorites produced by Sideshow.

For Mythos, we've had 5 statues released 5 years ago, along with the 3 previewed over the last few months, with Maul being part of the first wave and now the 3rd "new" one shown for this line.

this will be the 5th maul statue from SS. There are already 3 pfs, and the original mythos.

They can keep recycling Vader, Fett and Maul forever. Add up the PF's, Mythos/Mcquarrie, 1/6 figures and 1:1 Busts between them.

Maybe Maul got a new following after appearing in the ST, so they are using the opportunity to capitalize on him.

Nah, Maul has been popular since Day 1, arguably the highest seller from the PT and probably right by Yoda, Darth Vader and Boba Fett in regular merch. TCW only elevated his status even more.

No surprise we see him so often.

Ahsoka is probably the single most popular character from the entire PT era. What the hell are companies waiting for, release some freaking statues/high end figures of her.

Ahsoka is probably the single most popular character from the entire PT era. What the hell are companies waiting for, release some freaking statues/high end figures of her.

I’d say Maul is the most popular PT character. He is the face of PT. Ahsoka most popular CW era character. That’s why SS has made so many Mauls and will continue. Especially with how much exposure he’s gotten now. I’m up for it too. He’s my favorite SW character ever.

I’d say Maul is the most popular PT character. He is the face of PT. Ahsoka most popular CW era character. That’s why SS has made so many Mauls and will continue. Especially with how much exposure he’s gotten now. I’m up for it too. He’s my favorite SW character ever.

Agreed, I wouldn't say that either. Maul has a good decade on her as well.

It is real impressive how popular she has become. With how quick the Ahsoka bust from Gentle Giant sold out last year, the aftermarket prices of said bust ($1k+), I'm actually real shocked that SS hasn't teased a PF and/or Mythos statue of her yet.

The first Cyborg ML PF was one of my favorite Statues over years, i like it more than this, but this one is smaller and has more details and a stunning design,
but Darth Maul in SW Universe character Ranking is over 100+

**** that looks great

They should of shown these pics at first, they showed us such a close up and blurry pic of him.

I might have to bite on this, he'll look great alongside Ventress.

Love the base and the smashing of the Sideous statue.

Definitely getting this piece, need more non-TPM Maul in my collection! Love how the clothing blends his TPM and early TCW looks, and the base is a great thematic element. That said, as far as design choices go, I'm really not a fan of the robo-toes (would've preferred a toe 'block' like in his Solo design)! Not totally in love with the pose from this angle, but hoping I'll come around to it when more pictures are released. Won't use the alternate portrait myself, but it's a nice addition for those who like the Visionaries/Spider-Maul appearance.

Last edited:
Not liking the animated/anime look. Copying Koto style. These Mythos are totally different from the first releases. Not good.

WOW with Emperor Base and 2nd Head looks absolutely stunning, same second head like 1st Cyborg PF but i hope its no EX.
Must have to me!

Back