Premium Format Sideshow Cyclops PF 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Cyclops PF 2019

I have to agree. I like the Lee costume generally and really want Cyclops to pair with Jean but I'm struggling to get excited about this statue.

Can't win'em all, right?

As for me, I like this one. I'll end up getting it eventually ...

They will make another cyclops. 10 years not too far away haha

They will make another cyclops. 10 years not too far away haha

I'm hoping it'll be as soon as the next Spooktacular. A classic or Astonishing variant of this Lee Cyclops would work for me.

ES: 1250 no exclusive

Not bad.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Still want to see the production piece before PO.

I'm ok with that ES.

Wow only 7 pages. This is an outstanding piece. I thought it would've been a lemon, but boy was I wrong.

He's furious and channeling all his rage at all the dumb ass "Karens" of the world. I love that narrative. The X-Men team is shaping up quite nicely. I'm outta space guys. After this I'm investing in Iron Studios for their smaller scaled pieces. Just Marvelous.

XausRLK.jpg

xm0rzk5.jpg

The obvious choice was to display him next to Jean, but as you can see I am packed to the brim with statues. I wish I could afford to invest in a bigger room for my collection. It's literally packed to the brim.

bRFlLfQ.jpg

XHfLX93.jpg

Congrats!

Yea, Cykes looking great as a production piece!!

For me ....a definite must have.

Wow only 7 pages. This is an outstanding piece. I thought it would've been a lemon, but boy was I wrong.

He's furious and channeling all his rage at all the dumb ass "Karens" of the world. I love that narrative. The X-Men team is shaping up quite nicely. I'm outta space guys. After this I'm investing in Iron Studios for their smaller scaled pieces. Just Marvelous.

XausRLK.jpg

xm0rzk5.jpg

The obvious choice was to display him next to Jean, but as you can see I am packed to the brim with statues. I wish I could afford to invest in a bigger room for my collection. It's literally packed to the brim.

bRFlLfQ.jpg

XHfLX93.jpg

Thank you for the pictures. I have a couple of payment left and he's mine. I think this looks almost identical to the production piece. Extremely pleased.

XausRLK.jpg

xm0rzk5.jpg

bRFlLfQ.jpg

XHfLX93.jpg
Great pics! I wasn't planning on getting this but having him wolverine and Gambit together is a no brainer for me. Ill complete my xmen with the iron studios 1/10 then lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

XausRLK.jpg

xm0rzk5.jpg

bRFlLfQ.jpg

XHfLX93.jpg

Definitely turned out better looking at your in hand pictures. Sweet display

If someone gave you a free statue which one would you pick in order to keep getting free statues? of course he's going to pick the SS one, he's not dumb... I bet he's already got the SS Cyclops up on ebay as we speak :lol

HaHa ...I don't know anything about that. I don't know if he gets free statues or not.

But those Gem Mint pics was a little bit of teasing. HaHa, both versions are so close ....that anybody can choose either one and still have a great Cykes piece in their collection. Pick your poison.... Make mine SSC.

I am very critical of sideshow, sometimes over the top critical.
But.. I must admit this piece came out great. Well don't sideshow, not sure what you changed but keep it up and maybe sideshow will regain some credibility.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

If someone gave you a free statue which one would you pick in order to keep getting free statues? of course he's going to pick the SS one, he's not dumb... I bet he's already got the SS Cyclops up on ebay as we speak :lol

This is ridiculous and it's all subjective either way. Also, I have had the SS version on PO since day one. I almost ordered the Cyclops XM statue but I just can't justify the final cost with shipping. I think the SS version has an incredible screaming portrait and a much smaller footprint (this matters to me). Also, it's half the price. I personally don't like the gold visor on the XM piece, but am jealous of the hand on the visor. I am over that now after seeing the in hand pictures of the SS piece. Either way both pieces are incredible and I'm over this fight. People have been crying about the SS Cyclops since his reveal at SDCC last year. I was crying with tears of joy. Anyone who buys a statue because someone tells you it's better or worse is a sheep. Buy what you love and just be thankful we can sort of afford this ridiculous hobby in some form.

Back