Premium Format Sideshow Cyclops PF 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Cyclops PF 2019

It's a bit strange SS gives Wolverine a full on textured costume but gives Cyclops just blue painted skin... I wish SS would be more consistent with their statues.

It's a bit strange SS gives Wolverine a full on textured costume but gives Cyclops just blue painted skin... I wish SS would be more consistent with their statues.

From the new images, it doesn't look flat or painted on him like people were originally saying. Almost every live video I have seen people are impressed by the statue. The base blows honestly. I think most people can agree on that. I really think it's a great piece, but can't blame people for sitting out on this one. They were so close to perfection on this one. I'm still just very happy with the piece overall. Having $105 in SS cash helps as well.

Yeah, Jean is gorgeous. And she'll need Scott next to her, so this Cyke PF is a must.

This just flows better, IMO. It also looks more accurate with its comic based costume. And the proportions and sculpt just looks nicer than the XM version, IMO.

Now you're making me think about getting Jean. I really don't care for their bases, but together they would be a nice display.

Love it. Can't wait. Yeah these 3 bases next to each other is weird but damn the statues themselves are great[emoji2379]
c344fdb201eafae4f8be7410f8dce8b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

For me personally, it's more than just the bases not matching. The era is all off as well. We have a Lee Gambit and Cyclops but an Astonishing era Wolverine. There's no continuity with the new X-PFs. Danger Room bases, Sentinel bases, environmental bases, Lee costumes, and Cassaday costumes. It's all a jumbled mess. Give us a damn classic or Astonishing Cyclops already. There's nothing but 1/4 Lee Cyclops statues out there. We are long overdue for different version of Cyke in 1/4 scale.

Who knows, maybe they'll release a classic Scott as of this statue. Already a rumor that we'll see a variant of their latest Wolverine.

Who knows, maybe they'll release a classic Scott as of this statue. Already a rumor that we'll see a variant of their latest Wolverine.

I can only hope we get a classic or Astonishing Cyclops. There's plenty of options for a classic Wolverine.

Is Cyclops having exclusive version?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Despite all the critism, I think the expression looks appropriate to his stance. I plan on putting mine next to the 1st Jean Grey.

I actually think the PF looks good. If it wasn't for the Lee costume, I'd be all over this.

I can only hope we get a classic or Astonishing Cyclops. There's plenty of options for a classic Wolverine.

Totally agree. Dont milk wolverine too much

I want both a Lee Cyclops PF and a Byrne Cyclops PF.

This is just one of two I plan to have. And I have a good feeling of getting a Byrne Cyclops statue in the future.

I want both a Lee Cyclops PF and a Byrne Cyclops PF.

This is just one of two I plan to have. And I have a good feeling of getting a Byrne Cyclops statue in the future.

I truly hope you are right about a Byrne Cyclops PF. I'm all over that if it happens.

...a Byrne Cyclops PF.
Byrne Cyclops PF & Dark Phoenix PF have been my two holy grails since I started collecting Sideshow with the 1st Captain America premium format many years ago.

Byrne Cyclops PF & Dark Phoenix PF have been my two holy grails since I started collecting Sideshow with the 1st Captain America premium format many years ago.

For me, right now it's a Byrne Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Storm (wasn't crazy for the OG Storm PF. I've got Wolverine, Colossus, and (green)Phoenix pretty much covered. I've got the OG Wolverine COM, XM green Phoenix, and I'll be picking up the recent Colossus PF. I know the Colossus PF isn't in the Byrne costume but I think it looks great and can make it work. It's those first 3 PFs I listed that have been a pain in the rear to wait for.

And the wait continues even longer haha

For me, right now it's a Byrne Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Storm (wasn't crazy for the OG Storm PF. I've got Wolverine, Colossus, and (green)Phoenix pretty much covered. I've got the OG Wolverine COM, XM green Phoenix, and I'll be picking up the recent Colossus PF. I know the Colossus PF isn't in the Byrne costume but I think it looks great and can make it work. It's those first 3 PFs I listed that have been a pain in the rear to wait for.

Same here. I need those 3 Byrnes as well.

But I'm willing to also pick up a Lee version of those 3 as long as they are sculpted well.

Cyclops is my favorite character but I just can?t get into this piece. It?s feels very uninspired

Yes, this piece feels like something they could have made 10 years ago (with maybe a little better paint apps).

Back