Sideshow Comiquettes List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drakul

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for a list of all the Marvel statues (in 1:5) that SSC produced. The database websites I've seen allow you to filter manufacturer, brands... but not scale.

Do you guys know of one?

I'm looking for a list of all the Marvel statues (in 1:5) that SSC produced. The database websites I've seen allow you to filter manufacturer, brands... but not scale.

Do you guys know of one?

You can filter by type, i.e. polystone statue (or comiquette) depending which option shows up.

I'm pretty sure these are all 1/5 so you can add these to your list to

The Olivetti Hulk's
Scarlet Witch
Thanos
Mystique
Hobgoblin
Wolverine
Magneto
Dare Devil

Some one else's turn to add 8 now :wave

I'm pretty sure these are all 1/5 so you can add these to your list to

The Olivetti Hulk's
Scarlet Witch
Thanos
Mystique
Hobgoblin
Wolverine
Magneto
Dare Devil

Some one else's turn to add 8 now :wave

I don't have 8, but how can you say Daredevil, and not Bullseye? :wink1:

:lol:lol You guys rock :hi5:

I thought hobgoblin was 1:4 to be in line with other Spidey products but guess not.
I already have Psylocke and from those lists the ones I'd want are Beast, Scarlet Witch, Daredevil, Thanos, Punisher.
I'm realizing a lot of characters are missing in Comiquette form (Thor, Cyclops, Captain America....)

I don't have 8, but how can you say Daredevil, and not Bullseye? :wink1:

Yeah I forgot about that one :slap

Looking at that list there's some great 1/5 pieces about from SS. Now SS are committed to making all CQ's 1/5 I can see a lot of collectors getting more & more into 1/5. Especially the ones who like there statues fully sculpted

Fill in and correct as necessary:

Mark Brooks Comiquettes
Dagger
Scarlet Witch
Psylocke

Adam Hughes Comiquettes
Mary Jane
White Queen/Emma Frost
Black Queen/Jean Grey
She Hulk/Jennifer Walters
Mystique
Rogue
Black Cat

X-Men Comiquettes
Wolverine
Magneto
Beast
Angel Blue version/Red version
Nightcrawler
Colossus
Iceman
Darkchilde
Magik

Women of Marvel Comiquettes
Sue Storm
Savage She-Hulk/Llyra
Storm

Others
Ultron on throne
Ghost Rider
Punisher
Daredevil (is it really 1/5?)
Bullseye
Hulk Green/Red/Grey
Hobgoblin
Thanos (actually a Dio)
Elektra Red Version/Black Version
Madame Hydra/Viper
Nick Fury

J. Scott Campbell Comiquettes (upcoming)
Spider-Man
Mary Jane
Gwen Stacey

1/4 Scale Comiquettes
Classic Iron Man
Iron Man (although he seems undersized)
Silver Surfer
Namor
Iron Spider-Man
Spider-Man Back in Black
Spider-Man
Venom
Carnage
Rhino

Other Scales
Iron Man Hulkbuster (1:6)
Venomsaurus
X-23???...she looks 1/4 and many seem to think so but I don't know

With a new 1/5 Spidey on the way (especially if it turns out quality) I think 1/5 might make a full recovery and make other 1/5 characters more likely (Thor, Cap, Cyclops, Gambit, etc)

This will be my first post in this forum, so I'm quite excited :) As a comiquette collector every tittle concerning comiquettes, concers me also. Now that I have 20 comiquettes I'd like to share some pictures ( infact I wish to put some of my collection pictures for a long time, the time just didn't come )

I wouldn't even dare to enter to scale difference subject :lol because I know 100 more replys coming and the is no solution, I can only say that
apart from some huge pieces like classic ironman or the Olivetti's legendary spiderman seri ( spiderman comq, venom comq, carnage comq, rhino comq ) or the smaller ones again counted as 1/5 like daredevil or magneto comq., the ones I have with slight scale differences, just fit perfectly

With a new 1/5 Spidey on the way (especially if it turns out quality) I think 1/5 might make a full recovery and make other 1/5 characters more likely (Thor, Cap, Cyclops, Gambit, etc)

:exactly::exactly:
Basically that's half the reason I made this post in the first place. If the JSC Spidey line turns out great I'll probably focus on SCC 1:5 Comi for my Marvel.
Otherwise I may switch completely to Kotobukiya's Fine Art line.

bıdık;5783418 said:
This will be my first post in this forum, so I'm quite excited :) As a comiquette collector every tittle concerning comiquettes, concers me also. Now that I have 20 comiquettes I'd like to share some pictures ( infact I wish to put some of my collection pictures for a long time, the time just didn't come )

I wouldn't even dare to enter to scale difference subject :lol because I know 100 more replys coming and the is no solution, I can only say that
apart from some huge pieces like classic ironman or the Olivetti's legendary spiderman seri ( spiderman comq, venom comq, carnage comq, rhino comq ) or the smaller ones again counted as 1/5 like daredevil or magneto comq., the ones I have with slight scale differences, just fit perfectly

Nice post bidik & what a great collection you have. Hope to see you post more often :)

Nice post bidik & what a great collection you have. Hope to see you post more often :)

thanks for the nice welcome. Eventhough my collection is very small compared to most of the members here, I'd like to put pictures of my collection, consists mostly of comiquettes.

And of course I'd like post more often, I'm warming up :)

Back