Sideshow Collectibles X Hot Toys - Star Wars Collaboration

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leia DX please!! :pray:

princessleiastandinghot.jpg
princessleiaorgargeblas.jpg

I can't think of a more deserving first female for the DX line!

Hoth/Bespin Leia would be full of win! And if you could toss in a Bespin Han for good measure we'd have one heck of a grouping :rock

I did hear from someone that Sideshow will continue with their figure line and Hot Toys would do 2-3 DX releases a year.

And after seeing Luke in person, I will give HT all my money for this line. :lol

After seeing Luke, I just want a ROTS Obi-Wan and Maul more than anything, if I could have only 2 Star Wars figures ever I think those 2 would be it for me. ROTJ Vader comes in 3rd.

I'm hoping they next two reveals are Leia and Han in either order. It would be nice to have all three on the shelf together.

I'm hoping they next two reveals are Leia and Han in either order. It would be nice to have all three on the shelf together.

Indeed, and the only set of the 3 the Sideshow gave us from the same movie had a horrible Leia in it for ANH. While not traditional Leia, an Endor Han could have gone with ROTJ Luke and Leia Boushh, or an Empire Leia for Bespin Han and Luke, but that ANH Leia just sucks.

A Hoth/Bespin Leia and Han would be great to go with Luke.

But I wouldn't mind an ANH Han, Bespin Luke and RotJ Leia (Slave) on a shelf together... would represent the three movies very nicely. :D Han's DX stand could be the entrance to the Falcon. Leia's DX stand could be sail barge cannon.

- SW nerd.. ;)

While not high on my list, I'm wondering if they might do an Amidala figure. If there's someone who could use the HT treatment, it's her.

That would be a way to DX Vader, though that'd be like a $400 set probably.

It would be massive! :horror The med-chamber and the price. :wink1:

I'm guessing:)monkey3) a MMS TESB Vader w/damage gantry to coincide with the HT/SSC Bespin Luke.

The Vader figure will come w/all the cool accessories:
variant gloves
removable helmet/mask
maybe removeble cape? :dunno
holo-platform? :dunno again

Sorry to ramble getting exicted w/the HT/SSC Besbin Luke and the upcoming Vader sometime next year. :peace

A Hoth/Bespin Leia and Han would be great to go with Luke.

But I wouldn't mind an ANH Han, Bespin Luke and RotJ Leia (Slave) on a shelf together... would represent the three movies very nicely. :D Han's DX stand could be the entrance to the Falcon. Leia's DX stand could be sail barge cannon.

- SW nerd.. ;)

I'm for HT doing ANH Han. My favorite looks for the heroes are Han ANH, Leia ESB and Luke ROTJ.

A nice Slave Leia would be good though, it serves the purpose, but my custom is using the Hasbro head and even if I got it repainted, it's just a basic, Barbie face, no defining features at all.

While not high on my list, I'm wondering if they might do an Amidala figure. If there's someone who could use the HT treatment, it's her.

I'm hoping HT will do Geonosis Padme, their body would work great for the torn shirt look from the Arena. I want either of these Padme figures most.

sweu_padme_03.jpg

padme_amidala-star-wars.jpg

padme_amidala.jpg

We know for sure we'll be getting any more HT SW figs? Seems like Bespin Luke DX is the only one.

Unless EBxMedicom is making another one, in which case I'm sure HT will be quick to copy them. >_<

Luke is just the tip of the iceberg, they wouldn't have announced a whole collaboration over 1 figure. We already knew of HT helping to develop certain things for figures, and a single figure isn't worth making an announcement the way they did. There'll be more.

Back