Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Punisher vs. Daredevil diorama arrived, too.

But I haven't looked at it - I want to at least open it and make sure it's not broken, but I figure I should probably leave that decision up to whoever snags it from me when I sell/trade it.

So there it sits, in the corner, an unopened package containing a large shiny prize...mocking me...:lol

UC is awesome---opened my door to find UC ,Spidey and Ironman plushies. These plushies are a hoot

My Punisher vs. Daredevil diorama arrived, too.

But I haven't looked at it - I want to at least open it and make sure it's not broken, but I figure I should probably leave that decision up to whoever snags it from me when I sell/trade it.

So there it sits, in the corner, an unopened package containing a large shiny prize...mocking me...:lol

I have a sale/trade thread going and DVP is one of the items I am looking for

I am just going to ask one more time, just in case.....does anyone know where Corgi is? She's not a member of the freaks. I know her hubby is but I forget his username. :(

Wooohooooo just saw I won the pumpkin carving contest! I'm out of the lounge!
Just went to look at your pumpkin. Awesome job!!! That one was one of the best, for sure! Congrats!!! I have absolutely no skills whatsoever, so I never even enter that. You definitely have talent...

Just curious, but did anyone in here win one of the Golden Gift Cards? I got my 2nd, and final, GC today. No gold for me, but I hope some of my fellow Freaks got them!

:rock :rock :rock :rock

29598210150377262339145.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock

I forgot about the gift card, I just double checked my UC box, they didn't throw one in, maybe they figured I lucked out enough.

I hope you realize that we now expect this from you every year!

Ha ha, as long as you guys want 'em I'm going to keep making stickers! Heck, next year's design is already done and ready to go, just needs to be printed up! ;)

Wooohooooo just saw I won the pumpkin carving contest! I'm out of the lounge!

Congrats on the Pumpkin win! :clap
To me that's by far the contest that takes the most skill to win, in fact I don't even bother trying that one as I have no knife skills whatsoever... :eek:

Still waiting for the Decorating contest winners to be announced, looks like there were lots of great entries so I doubt I take a prize, but still had a blast just setting up and taking my pic! :)

Last edited:
Well, that's it for me. I'm officially out of everything now, had hoped at least for a runner up on my pumpkin, (congrats Phil, great job! )but it was not meant to be.

Had a blast anyway, and I want to thank everyone for their support of my losers journal, I've posted my last entry for this year.

I'll still be around, I wanna see pics of all the awesomeness that was won!

Just curious, but did anyone in here win one of the Golden Gift Cards? I got my 2nd, and final, GC today. No gold for me, but I hope some of my fellow Freaks got them!

Nothing I got came with one. I'm curious who got them too.

And congrats Philbo!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Got my UC at a discount and it came in yesterday. At first, I was surprised at the smaller size of it, especially comparing it to the Marvel PF's I have here, but it really grows on you fast.

I'm really enjoying the gory details of it, the wifey didn't at all. At least she told me to keep it in my man room and not in the house. ;)

That's when you put it on her nightstand for when she wakes up in the AM. :lol

Back