Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Vander, got my sticker today....Mort approves. At least I got SOMEHTING this spook. Thanks a lot. :)

morts2.jpg

Congrats, Kabuki! I am very happy for your two good news, and I am very proud that a fellow chat member won the biggest Spook contest :)

fury, that is not good :( Well, at least I hope you get your Holiday Yoda as promised, and that next year you can win an UC for free :D

And for my part, I want to send a public thank you to someone well know here in Freaks. After bickering in chat for a couple of days about wanting to get a Dressing a Galaxy Limited Edition book, and not having any luck, a fellow chatter, Lonnie, help me obtain my last years most dreamed book. I really appreciate the gesture, Lonnie, and a big public thank you that you totally deserve :clap

In the end, I have to say that I am not in the losers lounge anymore, even if I didn't won a Spook contest :yess:

Last edited:
Congrats, Kabuki! Glad the big prize went to one of us Freaks!

Well, hopefully, SSC will contact me next week on my Chalice of Kali.

Got my sticker from Vander as well. Love the envelope, I will be holding on to that also. :)

Thanks again Vander!! :duff

I won in chat as well but still haven't heard anything either. No rush, hopefully next week...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I got my shipping notice on Chucky and Leatherface last night. They should be here on Thursday.

Which Chucky?

And yay for all those who got a response.

I'm with all those who heard nada. I know Alex said some of us wont hear anything. But I'm confused on that since we need to pay for shipping...Unless, we don't. :clap

Then again, I'm still unsure of what happened with one of my wins, so I am still so very, very lost.
:rotfl

One of the best prizes won this spook! :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

These older Sideshow horror items were a really cool prizes to win. I know they've probably been sitting in their boxes in Chicky's office for years, but I'm releasing them from their prisons as soon as they arrive.

Which Chucky?

And yay for all those who got a response.

I'm with all those who heard nada. I know Alex said some of us wont hear anything. But I'm confused on that since we need to pay for shipping...Unless, we don't. :clap

Then again, I'm still unsure of what happened with one of my wins, so I am still so very, very lost.
:rotfl

I think it's this one. Chicky said it was the first Chucky doll Sideshow made. He kind of has a Bette Midler face. It makes him all the more frightening.

lens18113861_13097214797009_SIDESHOW-ORIGINAL-CH

Last edited:
Glad to know that the last of this year's stickers are arriving, also very happy to hear that you guys like 'em! :)

Just recieved by UC PF. Very awesome statue, very gory. Not as good as expected seeing as its my first PF and im used to the articulated 1/6 figures but nevertheless for the price I bought it at, it's worth it.

Just recieved by UC PF. Very awesome statue, very gory. Not as good as expected seeing as its my first PF and im used to the articulated 1/6 figures but nevertheless for the price I bought it at, it's worth it.

Actually having owned several, I thought it was definitely one of the more finely detailed premium format figures they've done. Paint apps are absolutely fantastic too.

Back