Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Kabuki!!! I didn't know you were from SE WI. I am, too. WI Represent!!! Also glad to hear your little scare wasn't the big C. Now you can properly celebrate!!!

Way to go Kabuki! You raked in a lot this Spook, what's the final grand total list of prizes you got?

Oh, and congrats on the health news...I know what that can be like...I'm 45, and twice in my life already I've had the big heart-attack scare, fortunately neither actually was.

Congrats Buki! On both the win and the non-cancer!! That makes for such an awesome day. :)

Still no word on the UC. It would be nice to get a positive response, but even a "No" would be appreciated so I can stop hoping. Hope SS does the cool thing here...

Congrats Kabuki. Wonderful news all the way around

On a side note. I won an ex Blanka bust from Twitter. Unfortunately There are very few Anime shows I can't stand and Street fighter is at the top of the list. I am very appreciative of the gift, but had I known that was the prize I wouldn't have entered so someone who wants it could have it. I had to give up the prize because I just can't afford to pay shipping for something I don't want. I really need to save my meager spending money for items and figures I truly want since I have so little of it. Ah well such is life

Last edited:
Congrats Kabuli, well earned! :clap

My last hopes now lie with the pumpkin carving and the mistress kindness, once those are done, I'll finish my journal. :impatient:

Big Congrats Kabuiki - you have some serious speedy skills to win the Scavenger Hunt - no easy task! :woo So glad that you won and I'm even more happy that your speculations on your health were not correct.

:fireworks

Congrats Kabuki!! So happy to see you take the grand prize this year!! Hopefully you kept your pants on while entering that contest!! :lol :lol

On a serious note, glad everything turned out A-OK for you buddy. Congrats again...:rock :rock

Back