Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that name sounded familiar. Congrats Kabuki. Choose Vlad!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Nothing for me... my last hope is the Mort-ifying picture contest.

And Congrats Kabuki... and if you don't all ready have him I'd take Vlad... he is very good.

Congrats Kabu, glad a chat Freak won it! :yess:
And don't forget to take the survey that's in the newsletter and tell Sideshow EXACTLY how you felt about Spook this year folks. :faq

Thanks everyone! You guys all :rock , you have no idea... Well I can tell you if you want to read a long sappy post...

***WARNING DANGEROUS AMOUNTS OF SAP AHEAD***

So just before Spooktacular started, I kinda had a scare where an ongoing medical problem I was having suddenly got worse and signs started pointing to cancer (by my own speculation and internet research because I'm insane and prone to worry). I wasn't able to get to the doctor and totally checked out until today. So for all of last week and most of this week, I've been an absolute nervous wreck. You guys here on SSF, the Freaks in chat, and Sideshow all gave me something to else to focus my attention on and really saved my sanity. I'm so thankful to all of you for that... :grouphug

Today, I had a really productive half day at work, went to the doctor, got some good news (cancer is not in the equation at this time), and I won the scavenger hunt! :yess: It's been a great ____in' day.

And for the record, this is the first *anybody* but my wife has heard of it, so don't be put out 'cause I didn't bring it up in chat or whatnot, I just didn't want to talk about it.

That is such wonderful news Kabuki! Congratulations on the win buddy :woo

which of the 3 did you end up choosing?

Congrats again Kabuki. When I saw your name (while I was driving) I said Hell YEAH and almost pulled over to post it in here.

Very happy for you bro and happy to hear that your health i doing good as well.

Now you can go and celebrate this and you good news from the doctor with your family.

So does this mean that Team Edward won? :nana:

Congrats again Kabuki. When I saw your name (while I was driving) I said Hell YEAH and almost pulled over to post it in here.

Heh, I was in a store w/ the family, checked FB and let out an audible "F YEAH!!!!!" My wife looked up, smiled, and knew exactly what had happened. :D

So does this mean that Team Edward won? :nana:

Team Edward *ALWAYS* wins. :rock

which of the 3 did you end up choosing?

I haven't gotten the e-mail yet, but I'm gonna go with Nosferatu.

Back