Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of you guys have 2 Jason PF's? :horror

I don't even have one. What's wrong with me? :slap

I need to get with the program here...

Yes, you do. I even had to have one and it is my only PF currently. :lecture

Anyway. Open the chat back up! :lol

I had an awful morning at school, with the instructor going ballistic on us, and need to chat with my fellow freaks to blow off some steam.

*adds to ignore list*

Yes, you do. I even had to have one and it is my only PF currently. :lecture

Anyway. Open the chat back up! :lol

I had an awful morning at school, with the instructor going ballistic on us, and need to chat with my fellow freaks to blow off some steam.

[ame]https://youtu.be/SCkp8CWboNE[/ame]

Deserves what she got. Hitting him first. A man should never hit a woman, but the same goes for women. I don't think it is acceptable to hit a man.

Glad you're keeping him. I'd have done the same for double the badassery. :lol

Congratulations Sexy! :clap

Congrats as well! :rock

I'm still waiting for my Chalice of Kali to ship from SSC. :impatient:

Thanks guys! Having two Jasons is definitely putting me on a whole new level. Haha.

I just need to figure out where I am going to put the second one.

You definitely need to get on that!

Ok, So I've got two Spooks under my belt, is it time to figure out one of these fancy-shmancy "United Federation of Spooktacular Awsomeness" signature images for myself?

Nah, I think we'll handle it like Star Wars Celebration VIP tickets, and only make them available to those who previously ordered. So now instead of two years experience, you need three, and next year we will bump that to four, and so on...

So you might as well give up now! :lol

J/K of course. RoboDad is the one nice enough to make our badass sigs every year. I really don't know how he finds the time, but his talent is appreciated.

Oh, and still waiting on word from SS... :impatient:

Ok, So I've got two Spooks under my belt, is it time to figure out one of these fancy-shmancy "United Federation of Spooktacular Awsomeness" signature images for myself?

With Spook officially over for the year, I will be giving my UFSA banner duties a rest for now. But I'll be happy to make one for you next year (unless furystorm convinces me not to :lol).

In the meantime, you seem to be bannerless, even for non-Spook purposes.If there is some kind of banner you would like, send me a PM and I'll see if I can put something together for you.

In "User CP-->Edit Signature", paste the following link into the "Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website" edit box in the "Signature Picture" form.

Code:
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/robodad/sigs/avfin_sig2011.png

That should do it.

Cool--THX RoboDAd
How I think I should lose the alien
What should I replace him with?

Oh man, congrats to the Hunt winners if they're on here! How cool!

I'm still waiting for my email - I'm not really worried anymore or anything, but I'm really awful at waiting :panic:

Got my Indy vs. Mola Ram today. Awesome Piece. Thanks again Chicky!!

IndyvsMola.preview.jpg

I ordered a Mort vinyl figure ($59.99), and I used the $15 GC that came with my spook readiness kit. I just got my Mort in today, it shipped last Thursday, and there is no gift card at all in the package.

Do I have something wrong?

I did the same thing and I didn't get a gift card either. I guess we got something wrong. :lol

Back