Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same thing happened to me with the Gollum figure. I accidentally stumbled across the free code for it, heart beating fast, I put it in my cart and checked out, and PRESTO, the discount was applied indicating to me that I had claimed the prized precious. I wasn't alerted by an email tho', I noticed that my cc was charged full price:( When I called customer service they said all the gollums had been claimed, but I had the confirmation that my discount was applied. Ughhhhh:slap. I kept the order anyway cuz I really wanted it, but it is sad that this happened to more than one person.

Really crappy news about my UC order just hit my inbox! Really crappy especially since me and Blitz were the ones to alert the chat room about the deal...

Yup, I'm having the same thing happen to me. I just got off the phone with Sideshow and they gave me the same explanation that they wrote you with. I'm irked. Plus I lost a $20 gift card to it.

That's bad form, personally I feel that any order that made it in by the time the code was gone should be honored. The item is still readily available...a small hiccup but just my two pennies.

Agreed... they were giving them away as prizes, what's letting a few more people have them at a large discount... just total it into you prize giveaways. Sorry to hear about that Fury.

Really crappy news about my UC order just hit my inbox! Really crappy especially since me and Blitz were the ones to alert the chat room about the deal...

:( :mad:

Thank you for your recent order. During Spooktacular on October 29 we offered a large discount to the first 8 orders that came in for the Undying Carcass Sideshow Exclusive Edition Premium Format Figure. By the time your order was placed, we had already exhausted this discount.
_
Due to this your order will be cancelled however I will be able to offer you Free Shipping in addition to the 10% off which is currently offered on our website. If you are interested in this offer, please contact me directly and I can book you an order or you can place your order online and send me your order number so I can apply the Free Shipping to your order.
_
I am very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you and would like to thank you for your understanding.
_
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
_
Best regards,

Michael Hollister
Customer Service Representative

Oh no man:(Im so sorry to hear that:monkey2 It seemed as if you had it in the bag until now.....This just makes me even more grateful that my order went through and has shipped.

Thats a real bummer man. Buffy Girls gonna be dissapointed for sure:(

That sucks about the UC. It's crazy that it was a true discount though that seemed to have gone too long. Makes you wonder how many people got in on that deal.

Man that stinks...I hating getting those cancellation notices. I had a waitlist that got converted then they told me they had miscalculated the number of pieces but I've never had a T ordered canceled like that...sorry chief.

Same thing happened to me with the Gollum figure. I accidentally stumbled across the free code for it, heart beating fast, I put it in my cart and checked out, and PRESTO, the discount was applied indicating to me that I had claimed the prized precious. I wasn't alerted by an email tho', I noticed that my cc was charged full price:( When I called customer service they said all the gollums had been claimed, but I had the confirmation that my discount was applied. Ughhhhh:slap. I kept the order anyway cuz I really wanted it, but it is sad that this happened to more than one person.

Do you have your final invoice email from Sideshow showing the discount? Or what does the order in your account show the discount? If so then you have a disputable case with your credit card company.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Did anyone else get a shipping soon notice on Santa Yoda. I thought it would take a bit longer than that for him to come out.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

I did not get my shipping notice for Yoda Santa
I wonder if I goofed---when I won the Santa, I went ahead and canceled my preordered Yoda. This should not cause a problem with freebie should it?

I did not get my shipping notice for Yoda Santa
I wonder if I goofed---when I won the Santa, I went ahead and canceled my preordered Yoda. This should not cause a problem with freebie should it?

Nope, they will add the freebie to your account later.... don't worry.

I had an issue with a freebie last year, The Tick, but they let me apply the value towards something else. It really sucks to see them handling things differently thos year. :(

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back