Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have received my freebies already also (last one came yesterday). Amazingly fast shipping by Sideshow!

Now just to get my hands on that Han Solo in Carbonite PF when it becomes available and ships. :rock

I have received my freebies already also (last one came yesterday). Amazingly fast shipping by Sideshow!

Now just to get my hands on that Han Solo in Carbonite PF when it becomes available and ships. :rock

Oh wow! That's amazing - When did you win them?

Wow, that IS fast! Does SS send out "will be shipping soon" emails before shipping freebies? I haven't received anything yet but it's still soon so no worries here. ;-)

On the plus side, I just received my "shipping soon" email for the Holdiay Yoda I ordered during Spook. Can't wait to get him! :blissy

I used my gift card and bought hubby the iron man plush that should be here any day now. The kids borrowed my account and they each managed to pick up a plushy but do you think I can snag one when I'm on. Lucky devil's LOL.

I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would but overall I think the 8 days of Spook are much too many. I think had they condensed it down to 4 days October 28th to the 31st maybe with a lot of activity instead of a longer period with a lot of "down time" would be best.

I agree with condensing it, too.

Yeah, that last day was probably the best of all. Between the movie quote trivia and magic 8-ball contests, it was a madhouse. A MADHOUSE!! ;)

Xander...funny stuff.

All I know is that in the 3-way steel cage match between me, Shropt, and BG, an unholy alliance was made and I was left a bleeding mess in the middle of the ring. :monkey2

(I've been using monkey2 a lot lately :monkey2)

But I did take home a Chalice of Kali, which is basically the Intercontinental Championship to Undying Carcass' World (or is it tag team now?) Title.

I wouldn't want it any other way. ;)

Did anyone else get a shipping soon notice on Santa Yoda. I thought it would take a bit longer than that for him to come out.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Did anyone else get a shipping soon notice on Santa Yoda. I thought it would take a bit longer than that for him to come out.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

According to SS, "Your pre-order of the Holiday Yoda 1:6 (100087) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 16 days" :yess:

I got a coming soon notice on Santa Yoda today.

I got UPS notices and shipping emails on my freebies the day they shipped. I live very close to Sideshow so I almost always get my stuff the next day or at worst two days.

Really crappy news about my UC order just hit my inbox! Really crappy especially since me and Blitz were the ones to alert the chat room about the deal...

:( :mad:

Thank you for your recent order. During Spooktacular on October 29 we offered a large discount to the first 8 orders that came in for the Undying Carcass Sideshow Exclusive Edition Premium Format Figure. By the time your order was placed, we had already exhausted this discount.
_
Due to this your order will be cancelled however I will be able to offer you Free Shipping in addition to the 10% off which is currently offered on our website. If you are interested in this offer, please contact me directly and I can book you an order or you can place your order online and send me your order number so I can apply the Free Shipping to your order.
_
I am very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you and would like to thank you for your understanding.
_
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
_
Best regards,

Michael Hollister
Customer Service Representative

That's bad form, personally I feel that any order that made it in by the time the code was gone should be honored. The item is still readily available...a small hiccup but just my two pennies.

Back