Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone!. :) I've logged so many hours in chat this year - glad I didn't miss this contest. Thank you Coco for waking me up having to go outside to go pee! :lol

Damn..I am so thrilled to be getting a Templar. I love that piece.

Not gonna lie, that made me smile! :D

Maybe i'll get my Kingdom Indy! :lol

But yeah, I got a badass Predalien, so I can walk away happily! :yess:

Congrats Vander and Granite Grizz!! :woo :woo

I hope you make it out of the room Rogue...my fingers are crossed for you....I'll throw in some food now and then so you don't starve.

Vander got a Templar too? Sweet! I heard that someone had won one..but wasn't sure who. I think they have only given two of those out this Spook..warms my heart they went to Freaks. :)

as requested: Lyria as the white rabbit, springwood_13 as mad hatter, I was Alice. Also, some of the Alice room. I have keys and question marks and teapots (all made from various materials) hung all around the room, on the ceiling, etc. Love it :)

This just mere posts after a ridiculously long loser list of freaks who didn't win a damn thing. You tell me how that's supposed to be perceived? Self entitled much? :lol
That's part of my point, actually. I think the random nature of the prizes has made it harder for freaks to win. Maybe that's what they wanted -- to expand their use base through Facebook and Twitter and use Spook as more of a promotional tool and less a "rewarding the fans" kind of event. But whatever. If you want to see me as whining because I didn't win enough, there's not much I can do about it.

previous post_as requested in chat (to clarify)....

CONGRATS to all those that won this morn in chat!! So glad Jen finally got her Templar!! YAYNESS!

That's part of my point, actually. I think the random nature of the prizes has made it harder for freaks to win. Maybe that's what they wanted -- to expand their use base through Facebook and Twitter and use Spook as more of a promotional tool and less a "rewarding the fans" kind of event. But whatever. If you want to see me as whining because I didn't win enough, there's not much I can do about it.

Also to me it seems like they're just throwing the dog a bone. In the past we had to think hard and work for that bone, dammit!

Back