Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have looked at everything Wolvie for the past hour or so...half of them don't seem to have previews and those that do, I haven't noticed any comments by "news":(

I have checked the comments of every single Wolverine preview page, and I also cannot find the promo word for the Jason give away.

I can't quite tell by the previous posts. How many scavenger words are there out now? I have up to 17. Any hints if there are more? I'm not sure if all of that "throne" business earlier was about the 18th word or was it something else?

Last edited:
It was apparently sold for $75 for a brief period, but there is some confusion over whether it was intentional or not.

Thats what I mean. I dont know wether I can put myself on the winners list seeing as it may have been an accidental hidden special.

Either way thats a nice snag icruise. Very nice dio. I didn't know their were forum contests but congrats:hi5:

I have checked the comments of every single Wolverine preview page, and I also cannot find the promo word for the Jason give away.

I can't quite tell by the previous posts. How many scavenger words are there out now? I have up to 17. Any hints if there are more? I'm not sure if all of that "throne" business earlier was about the 18th word or was it something else?

I tried to find the feral code again. The comments sections of the pages didn't come up at all. Then I tried another browser and found it easily. I hope this helps.

I tried to find the feral code again. The comments sections of the pages didn't come up at all. Then I tried another browser and found it easily. I hope this helps.

Nope, I'm checking all of the comments on all of the previews for this, and I'm coming up with nothing.

Just a reminder, still need confirmation if there are more than 17 scavenger words out.

So all that stuff about a throne in a galaxy far far away was about the 18th word? Okay, can someone just PM the Jason promo word and the 18th word, or rather, tell me exactly where they are? :lol

I did scour the aforementioned "throne" pages (just in case), and I couldn't find anything.

Awesome, never once posted in this thread and still made that list :yess:

King your name may have been added based on comments here as well. Kabukiman created the original list and I have been maintaining it.

an updated list has been posted in the losers thread here for anyone else that may want their name on/off it. BlitzOUT I did add your name with a side note about Carcass. Mistress can make the decision about whether it belongs there or not.

Happy Halloween everyone, hope you have a wonderful day.

So all that stuff about a throne in a galaxy far far away was about the 18th word? Okay, can someone just PM the Jason promo word and the 18th word, or rather, tell me exactly where they are? :lol

I did scour the aforementioned "throne" pages (just in case), and I couldn't find anything.

I got a PM from ATCollector, and he helped me find the 18th scavenger word. Thanks, that's actually the second time that you've helped me with a scavenger word. Was there a clue for that one somewhere, or is everyone supposed to just randomly go through every page on the site?

I still need assistance with the Jason give away promo word. Thanks in advance.

Back