Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still holding out hope till tonight. With all the contests still up for grabs, a new pre-order, and maybe more... There still alot of chances to win and have fun. I wanna ditch my rock sometime today, it's getting heavy. The Mistress's message is just funny though.

This is gonna be a trick. What better way to end Spooktacular by tricking everyone before treating them.........with a new product, heaps more freebies, chat giveaways and lets not forget all those contest winners

Here is the losers list so far. If you is/isn't on it and should/shouldn't be please let me know so I can update it. Hope everyone has had a wonderful spook so far.

Apone
ATCollector
barryo
Battletroll
Batty
brokenmusicbox
Buttmunch
Darth Madden
Darth Waller
dbostejano
devilof76
ElArtEast
FeatheredSerpent
gibby
GWARslave
Isildur's bane
Jen
Kamikaze
karamazov80
King Darkness
Kookie
Kuzeh
Mighty Galactus
morbidaj
mrdbios
Loquae
occulum
Patient Zero
PhilboBaggins
pixletwin
plastic_addiction
RoboDad
roguebaron
rome_325
The Boot
The Josh
TotalDominAsian
serenityslr
Shropt
SixMillionDollarMan Guy*
stevieBee87
superdoug
VASith
Wetanut
XDUCKETTX

Not sure if I count as a loser. I found the UC deal and got one but no one knows wether its legit or not as of yet

Most likely since the working theory is all this is automated, that the clock hit 10/31 and auto loaded that mistress fortune. I really don't think that there is anything to worry about... just one more glitch in a long line of little glitches.

I know it's not "really" over yet, and I don't want to complain because I won a great prize, but I'm disappointed that they didn't have any of the "search the site for the answer to this riddle and win a freebie" type contests. I always found those to be exciting and would check the site constantly to see if one had appeared. They had some freebies this time, but they seemed to just pop up randomly in the mistress fortunes, and every time I found one it turned out that it had been claimed long ago. I think they should have made people work a little harder. Even the trivia questions seemed really easy compared to previous years.

Here is the losers list so far. If you is/isn't on it and should/shouldn't be please let me know so I can update it. Hope everyone has had a wonderful spook so far.

Apone
ATCollector
barryo
Battletroll
Batty
brokenmusicbox
Buttmunch
Darth Madden
Darth Waller
dbostejano
devilof76
ElArtEast