Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm international, and it does happen, but we are outnumbered 1000 to 1, so the ratio isn't going to be that high. You just have to keep trying. A fb jason went to someone in canada, and I know a couple of freaks live in the uk. It's tough for them to get to chat, but they have won there.

Yeah well I just hope that all these contest entrys havn't been for nothing

It's been over 2 years since I've won anything big, I won a monkey cosbaby in spook chat last year. I have yet to win in a posted contest, but, I have won in chat and with the mistress three years ago. So don't give up, I'll happen when it happens.

Holy crap, just found out my sister won in the chat! This is her second Spook and first ever win, plus it's something she really wanted, so I couldn't be happier for her! :clap

marking journals, math and writing assignments, I have to have reports doen for Tuesday. Just working back and forth tonight, If I get marking done tonight, then it's just comments tomorrow. You know how it is. But it'll be over soon, Unfortunately our government in Ontario moved the dates up two years ago, and this always happens over spook for me now. I used to be able to enjoy spook, then go in the weekend after and finish up, not any more.

One of the Dinosauria staues, the one with the really long neck, I don't know the name of it. She's a big dino nut so she was going crazy when she told me about the win.

marking journals, math and writing assignments, I have to have reports doen for Tuesday. Just working back and forth tonight, If I get marking done tonight, then it's just comments tomorrow. You know how it is. But it'll be over soon, Unfortunately our government in Ontario moved the dates up two years ago, and this always happens over spook for me now. I used to be able to enjoy spook, then go in the weekend after and finish up, not any more.

sorry to hear that! glad to find a fellow teacher who understands truly how much work teaching is. most ppl are like you have summer off...umm not so much lol

sorry to hear that! glad to find a fellow teacher who understands truly how much work teaching is. most ppl are like you have summer off...umm not so much lol

I hate that, so I keep a journal on Twitter of my after school and weekend activities. If people say it's easy, I refer them to that.

Back