Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE Grizz,:clap. The UPS man dropped off my Venomsaurus about 1 HR ago, I won earlier this week:yess: Thanks SS you guys are awesome.!!!

They gave away a Venomsaurus earlier in the week and I missed it? I won't let THAT little mistake happen again! I think it actually looks pretty cool. :lol

Sup. I have a gift card I won't be using. First come, first serve. Have at it.

Code: XP3-SC4QX-O6OC2A25

Value: $15 expiration: 11/01/11

YAY!! I won something in Chat!! Only took 3 years! (maybe 4) :hi5::yess:

Nice you lucky bastard! ;)

Thanks to Mistress and my Chalice win, I just need one of those to complete my TOD collection. :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lookie what the UPS man brought me:

100_4168.jpg

From Monday's pre-Spook twitter contest!
Thanks again Chicky!

Fantastic Prize, Congrats. I love the print that comes with this one, one of the reasons I've been after it myself. Jerry's work is amazing.

Exclusive Nyarlathoteop Statue is up on contests! This is one I'd love to win, I wore my shirt by the author ( I won't give away the answer) to school today just to introduce it to the kids in my class!

Exclusive Nyarlathoteop Statue is up on contests! This is one I'd love to win, I wore my shirt by the author ( I won't give away the answer) to school today just to introduce it to the kids in my class!

entered but the contest has some problems or the page isnt loading correctly? and you sound like an awesome teacher for wearing that kind of shirt!

Yeah he's pretty cool, trying to enter the contest, but its acting screwy:(

Nice you lucky bastard! ;)

Thanks to Mistress and my Chalice win, I just need one of those to complete my TOD collection. :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I just need a Chalice, and a Mola Ram PF excl. for mine. :hi5:

Back