Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They make condoms for women now. They look like veterinary proctology gloves, but at least it's progress. :huh

Don't see how those would help me at all. It's not like I'm in danger of getting pregnant, and I know where my fiancee has been, so I wont be catching anything either...
:rotfl

Don't see how those would help me at all. It's not like I'm in danger of getting pregnant, and I know where my fiancee has been, so I wont be catching anything either...
:rotfl

:lecture Life, uh, finds a way. :lecture

jeffgoldblumm.jpg

disappointed I missed the dancing mort, that's one piece I've always wanted, stepped out to pick up pizza for a student and got back, it was gone. Maybe they'll put it up for the asajj dio, I'd get that one too.

disappointed I missed the dancing mort, that's one piece I've always wanted, stepped out to pick up pizza for a student and got back, it was gone. Maybe they'll put it up for the asajj dio, I'd get that one too.

Had the chance, but passed on it as it's not a must-have for me. Better to let someone else who really wants that piece have the chance. I tell ya, I was this close to placing the order.

Very cool looking, indeed. I got the King of the Dead dio, with discount, but am passing on the Ringraith. Can't buy everything, unfortunately...

Very cool looking, indeed. I got the King of the Dead dio, with discount, but am passing on the Ringraith. Can't buy everything, unfortunately...

I missed out on the dio - unless more become available. That darn Mort won't stop dancing across my screen and I keep thinking maybe more are up now..but no dice. :(

Back