Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got into the show myself. I inadvertently found myself at the Always Sunny panel at Comic-Con, where they showed the season opener and I laughed myself silly. If you like your humor a little twisted, I highly recommend it.

I just got into the show myself. I inadvertently found myself at the Always Sunny panel at Comic-Con, where they showed the season opener and I laughed myself silly. If you like your humor a little twisted, I highly recommend it.

The beginning of this season was really funny if you had been a fan of the show the whole time... seeing Mac fat was too funny.

Shadow Trooper ordered! Anyone else in here get it?

I have a couple of the 12" SW, but I have to stop myself from getting into the 12" SW line too deep... otherwise I'd get addicted and have yet another thing to collect... I'll stick to the PF SW for now... but if I were to get win one I wouldn't kick it out of my collection room. :lol

Getting anxious for something to buy at spook, passed on ragady ann and andy today but they where mighty tempting.

I used my reward points for the Gandalf Statue :) Glad to see all the money I spend helps out a little at least. Bring on the Ringwraith and the order for the Reaper plsssssssssssss.

chicky
hates
all
inept
nambypamby
spookers
always
whining

:monkey3

chainsaw.gif

Back