Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys when i try to log in newletter i keep getting this
' . $myUserName . ' in the username column . is it usual or is it one of the clues??

I totally will. That would make for a cool shirt especially if they could some how get the lightning effect to work XD

Robodad's absence here has not gone unnoticed. :(

' . $myUserName . ' in the username column . is it usual or is it one of the clues??

:horror It'd definitely a clue! You and your buds on SF should be scouring the website trying to use it on products! :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

That is a programming error, either SQL or .NET. It's nothing.

Be nice to the noob. :)

Btw nammagazine I adore your banner! Bub is the shiznit! I loved Day of the Dead. got it on 2 disc dvd.

Btw nammagazine I adore your banner! Bub is the shiznit! I loved Day of the Dead. got it on 2 disc dvd.

Thanks. I reluctantly purchased it on BR, but was amazed with how good they cleaned it up. I spent the whole movie enjoying the clarity in the zombie make-up effects and the background I'd never seen before despite 50+ viewings. :lol

Thanks. I reluctantly purchased it on BR, but was amazed with how good they cleaned it up. I spent the whole movie enjoying the clarity in the zombie make-up effects and the background I'd never seen before despite 50+ viewings. :lol

That's next on my viewing list. I'm 2/3 of the way through the Dawn of the Dead BD.

Back