Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANDD I'm out. Which means Chicky will now put the freebie up, because I'll be gone. yay... :(

Night everyone, sleep well when you do and I can't wait to see ya tomorrow, no wait, today!

so i got an email from the mistress with the way is shut in the title but instead of it being a happy you win email it was a haha you loose email :(

so i got an email from the mistress with the way is shut in the title but instead of it being a happy you win email it was a haha you loose email :(

lol, I got one of those too. Great way to start the day. I was so excited when I saw the email......that quickly faded after I read it :thwak

That sucks csi and superdoug. Im hooked on the Mistress fortune page. I NEED TO WIN is basically my frame of mind. Doesn't help when you have a bunch of assignments due soon :[ Heres hoping its all worth it.

I go to sleep and this board gets lively....is it me do I smell DO I!:mad: HAHA love you guys, anyway goodmorning to all have a great day and ill pop in throughout the day on my phone. still holding out hopes for the past 2 quote contests. Since jason vorhees lost his mom Ill be his new daddy :):pray::)

Good one Vedderone. Its just about lights out for me but for the moment I wait with patience. Cause after all- Sleep is for the Weak

Considering I was here till after 4am, I already tried, then I quit because there's honestly no point...

Oh man no coffee? Those bastards!

It is a tough one, i thought it was obvious, but i dont think it is as easy as it appears

Morning everyone!

Did I miss out on anything? I had to spend my evening taking care of business with my vehicle since it is in the shop, so no spending time online last night. Hope there wasn't any freebies I missed out on.

Back