Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Mistress is either swamped in emails or decided to hit up the pub because she was sick of reading our pathetic good deed emails and failure to get the correct answer of the riddle :lol
If my answer wasn't correct, then I have absolutely no idea what the correct answer is. So be it!

If my answer wasn't correct, then I have absolutely no idea what the correct answer is. So be it!

:lol PM me your answer..don't worry, I'm not going to go email her about the riddle, I think that portion is finished for the night haha

I was completely stumped so I'd like to know what others put!

I honestly think it may be the only way to redeem myself. OR, make her run away screaming.

It's not like I can do the Harry Potter Slytherin pole dance for her. That's more for my guy friends...and Jenn/BuffBuff. So I need to think about this one...

I am intrigued by that now...

have you guys been getting emails? I am starting to wonder if my emails are even getting to Mistress since I received two loser emails in the beginning and nothing since.

Mistress would you please let me know if you are getting emails from serenitymoon.com? when you get a moment.

Back