Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone :wave
Well, made it back on in time to see chickys contest, got excited and sent my answer and then realized I left off all my contact info after the answer...doh...:monkey2

Good evening, welcome to the party :lol!

I think if your deed is good enough then she may respond to you regarding your contact info..don't fret, the Mistress seems very understanding (I think?) :rotfl:wave

Oh, and also, I might add that the OOOO fortune still keeps me guessing. I still put OOOO in the code box a few times an hour, just in case! Tricky Chicky.

Oh, and also, I might add that the OOOO fortune still keeps me guessing. I still put OOOO in the code box a few times an hour, just in case! Tricky Chicky.

I was wondering about that one too. Brushed it off. Maybe I shouldn't have though.

I mean I do things for others all the time, I'm a giver. But to think of one particular thing is tough. It's like when I go on a job interview and they make you come up with scenarios and what you did in those situations. I freeze up.

Truth is, everybody does little things all day long, like helping a coworker with a project they're being a jerk over, and doing so without complaining or being a jerk back. Sometimes, good nature is just part of a person's character. We get this sort of question, and we assume it has to be pulling someone out of a fire, or selling everything you own and donating the money to charity. Big things help instantly, and generally rely on a certain situation many people may never see, but it's the little stuff that adds up to affecting real change over time.

Frankly, FeatheredSerpent (that the right name?) should get this prize because they went to be with their mother whose not doing too well, and will therefore miss Spook this year. We'd all probably do that, but it's a sacrifice nonetheless. Seems like a prize about good deeds should be one that's nominated anyway, not asked for. :dunno

I mean I do things for others all the time, I'm a giver. But to think of one particular thing is tough. It's like when I go on a job interview and they make you come up with scenarios and what you did in those situations. I freeze up.

I'm good with those because the scale is fair. I can't compete with anyone that took care of a terminal person or donated a body part. The best i got is giving pieces of my collections to homes that will love them more than me.

Well, I sent it in. I dunno....I feel slightly bad, but It did remind me how much of a good deed it was..so I guess it's good.

Also...PREDALIEN IS COMIN HOME! :D

GUYS, I AM GOING TO BED!

I sent mistress 4 separate good deed emails. 1 with the wrong subject, 2 with no contact, 3 in the subject I put Good Dead...so I had to send it again...

I'm good with those because the scale is fair. I can't compete with anyone that took care of a terminal person or donated a body part. The best i got is giving pieces of my collections to homes that will love them more than me.
I promise to love your collection more than you. What can you give me? :wink1:

small acts of kindness can make a huge difference. I find this one difficult because I do things that help improve someones day, but not for any reward or recognition. I tend to shy away from that kind of stuff, knowing I've done what matters. I think most of us here are the same.

GUYS, I AM GOING TO BED!

I sent mistress 4 separate good deed emails. 1 with the wrong subject, 2 with no contact, 3 in the subject I put Good Dead...so I had to send it again...
Gnite, Buffy! BTW, that is funny as hell! I submitted something 4 times yesterday due to similar screwups, so I totally can relate...

There's a new contest on the SS page for a dinosaur dio. I didn't enter because the dinosaurs are fighting and that makes me sad because they should be friends.

small acts of kindness can make a huge difference. I find this one difficult because I do things that help improve someones day, but not for any reward or recognition. I tend to shy away from that kind of stuff, knowing I've done what matters. I think most of us here are the same.
:exactly: :goodpost:

Back