Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the email that my patient zero pf waitlist has been cancelled, now I has a sad. I was hoping to add patient zero of some sort to my collection. Guess I'll need to look for another dead pf to take the spot i had reserved for him one day.

I gave him the ol axe wound. May have ruined it.
5218019233_69f1dc8d14_z.jpg

In all seriousness, it wouldn't hurt to shoot SilentSurfer a PM and see if he can't either restore it or fix it. Probably cost a bit, but it's better than the alternative.

Hello My Fellow Freaks,

Well being at work during SPOOK really bites. I was wondering if someone can tell me where to find words 1, 4, 6. I don't want the word, just some hints at where I can find them after clicking everywhere for the past hour and Nada.

Thank You.

Hello My Fellow Freaks,

Well being at work during SPOOK really bites. I was wondering if someone can tell me where to find words 1, 4, 6. I don't want the word, just some hints at where I can find them after clicking everywhere for the past hour and Nada.

Thank You.

Check out the mistress for number one, look at the attention to detail in that fantastic illustraton!

Ok they won for the D word subtleties in the context. The imagery is just eeewww. Stop i cant unsee that. We can play a game later to compete for ' Something from Chicky's office.' It may or may not have a box so no sniveling. Let me know if anyone is interested! Also where are the photos of everyone with their mugs and swag? Did you like the coffee?

Last edited:
Ack. I went to my email and saw one from Twitter, from SSC, and thought I'd won. But, they answered a question I asked that I had already forgotten about. Spook is riddled with highs and lows! :lol

The ****** Poem (cause I am lame like that):

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
What's with this word '******'?
When all I'm seeing is 'La Rouge'

my green mug fell apart...............i'm sure i was ripped off now.......:mad:

Back