Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I am just partial to sexy ladies.

We share this in common.

tumblr_lrulzcUdqC1qbu577o1_500.gif

Awesome prizes, congrats to those that won, and Chicky you're the most awesome of all (shameless plug:wink1:)

Congrats all! Still got my rock! I'm starting to think it's kinda cruel for Sc to keep sending these updates with how much they've given away. I don't need to be reminded I have rocks, honest!

Aw well, back to work looking for another contest to try!

Holy cow! Those are insanely awesome prizes! Jealous indeed!

Maybe there is hope for me aside from winning a plushie...

Time to play ‘Who said it’ Movie Trivia! We’ll give you a quote and you name the character, actor’s name and relevant movie! Mistress’ rules- well rule! This means no sniveling!

Quote: Give me something to scream about.
Character:
Actor:
Movie:

Remember one winner will be selected at random from all correct submissions received before 10:00 pm PT on 10/26/2011! Email me at [email protected] with the subject line ‘something to scream about‘ and with your name, shipping address, daytime phone., board name. Winners will be responsible for ship costs, taxes and import fees. Indicate if you are a current client and would like to have ship fee applied to card on file! No double winners, you can only win 1 (one) prize through Freaksboard! Prize fulfillment may take up to 2-3 weeks.

OK so the answer to Movie Trivia riddle for “I must be allowed to speak’ was uttered by Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master to Jabba in the throne room in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi! Doh! Hamill with two L’s people!

Congratualations to E. Emswiler and G. Osment who both won a Luke vs the Rancor diorama worth $189.99!

Also, for being willing to leave his dignity at his door and actually telling me where the door was located NITRO won a Undying Carcass PF with free shipping.

Something Sexy's creative use of the d word to sound like an orange juice commercial won him Jason premium format reg edition friday the 13th part 3 worth $279.99 plus free shipping.

Still looking for the nammagazine to PM me his info for winning for the many creative ways to use DB in a post.

The product riddle trivia of 'letting god sort 'em out was The Punisher vs Daredevil diorama! Where Punisher's perspective is to let God sort 'em out and Daredevil believes in justice and fair trials for all. The winner was E. Turner. Congrats!!!

Yay! :panic: I just got my email and squealed all over the chat room - thanks, Chicky! (I'm E. Turner)

******, ******, ******, ******, ******....does that score me a Jason PF too?

Quit being such a douchenozzle! (Hope that scored me a LotR, the Dead, or SW PF/Dio for underused verbiage!)

That said... going to have to pass on this contest for the real horror fans. I'd be too chicken to display him anywhere I live lol.

Time to play ‘Who said it’ Movie Trivia! We’ll give you a quote and you name the character, actor’s name and relevant movie! Mistress’ rules- well rule! This means no sniveling!

Quote: Give me something to scream about.
Character:
Actor:
Movie:

Remember one winner will be selected at random from all correct submissions received before 10:00 pm PT on 10/26/2011! Email me at [email protected] with the subject line ‘something to scream about‘ and with your name, shipping address, daytime phone., board name. Winners will be responsible for ship costs, taxes and import fees. Indicate if you are a current client and would like to have ship fee applied to card on file! No double winners, you can only win 1 (one) prize through Freaksboard! Prize fulfillment may take up to 2-3 weeks.

Mistress i am determined to win during my first spook and i will do the dance of joy in full numfar guise to win a prize.

I would love a jason pf since my waitlist was canceled on me. Boooo.

Thanks for another fun contest Chicky.

Back