Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK so the answer to Movie Trivia riddle for “I must be allowed to speak’ was uttered by Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master to Jabba in the throne room in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi! Doh! Hamill with two L’s people!

Congratualations to E. Emswiler and G. Osment who both won a Luke vs the Rancor diorama worth $189.99!

Also, for being willing to leave his dignity at his door and actually telling me where the door was located NITRO won a Undying Carcass PF with free shipping.

Something Sexy's creative use of the d word to sound like an orange juice commercial won him Jason premium format reg edition friday the 13th part 3 worth $279.99 plus free shipping.

Still looking for the nammagazine to PM me his info for winning for the many creative ways to use DB in a post.

The product riddle trivia of 'letting god sort 'em out was The Punisher vs Daredevil diorama! Where Punisher's perspective is to let God sort 'em out and Daredevil believes in justice and fair trials for all. The winner was E. Turner. Congrats!!!

Luke Vs Rancor is $229

Indeed great prizes. Congrats to the winners. Share some of the luck over here. ;)

I ended up winning the "I must be allowed..." movie trivia contest! It turns out that I won the Luke vs. Rancor diorama, which I already have the exclusive version of. But I've always been torn about whether to display it with Luke or the Gamorrean in the Rancor's claw and this will allow me to display both at once, so it actually worked out great! (My office is already so crammed with Jabba stuff that two rancor dioramas won't seem out of place in the least -- trust me...) :)

:thud: Congrats thats a sick piece!!!

OK so the answer to Movie Trivia riddle for “I must be allowed to speak’ was uttered by Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master to Jabba in the throne room in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi! Doh! Hamill with two L’s people!

Congratualations to E. Emswiler and G. Osment who both won a Luke vs the Rancor diorama worth $189.99!

Also, for being willing to leave his dignity at his door and actually telling me where the door was located NITRO won a Undying Carcass PF with free shipping.

Something Sexy's creative use of the d word to sound like an orange juice commercial won him Jason premium format reg edition friday the 13th part 3 worth $279.99 plus free shipping.

Still looking for the nammagazine to PM me his info for winning for the many creative ways to use DB in a post.

The product riddle trivia of 'letting god sort 'em out was The Punisher vs Daredevil diorama! Where Punisher's perspective is to let God sort 'em out and Daredevil believes in justice and fair trials for all. The winner was E. Turner. Congrats!!!

Umm, I think you meant one of the winners was T. Schieman. ;)

Friggin awesome prizes! Congrats everyone!!!!

Right now I'm prizeless/winless/freebieless.

As I think Leonard DiCaprio said, "I'm the King of the Douches!"

:dunno

Back