Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crap! you both are in st louis? you heading to the game(s)?

serious question - heading down there tomorrow! go cards!

Yep - new to both being a freak here and the city, though.

Do you ever sell Buffy stuff on eBay, by chance? Because I bought a Buffy figure (can't remember which one) from someone in stl a while back, wonder if it was you. :panic:

I did sell some figures on ebay. that'd be ironic! welcome to the city!

Ill be there in spirit!!! wish i could afford to go. if i had the $300 for a ticket, i have to say i'd probably spend it on the angel pre-order! hehehe

Unfortunately, not going to the game - but have fun!!!

I did sell some figures on ebay. that'd be ironic! welcome to the city!

Ill be there in spirit!!! wish i could afford to go. if i had the $300 for a ticket, i have to say i'd probably spend it on the angel pre-order! hehehe

Ha! That probably was you, then. Small world. Whichever one it was, I promise I'm taking good care of it.

OK. It seems like that stupid riddle wasn't as hard as I thought. We switch to something new.

Time to play 'Guess the Riddle! Answer the Mistress’ riddles with the name of the product or character. The answers are hidden in the product pages and hints are within the question! Mistress’ answers rule, so no sniveling!

It’s a choice between 'letting God sort 'em out' or due justice and a fair trial.

One winner will be selected at random from all correct submissions received before 11 am PT on 10/26/2011! Email me at [email protected] with the subject line 'letting God sort 'em out' and with your name, shipping address, day time phone. Winners will be responsible for ship costs, taxes and import fees. Indicate if you are a current client and would like to have ship fee applied to card on file! No double winners, you can only win 1 (one) prize through Freaksboard! Prize fulfillment takes 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for this contest Chicky! Would be a perfect prize.

I sent the email but was a bit confused so I doubt I got it right LOL. Oh well the fun is in the hunt :) And I love hunting

I'm too zonked right now to figure out the riddle. Good luck to those whom have more awareness.

Unfortunately, not going to the game - but have fun!!!

I'll try and cheer for the both of you!

Go Rangers! ;)
Sorry, Brewers fan here. I can't help but be bitter...

:monkey2

No worries. I think the Brewers will be fine, btw. I have a feeling Prince will be coming back.

Back