Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it has begun!!!

Time to play 'Who said it?' Movie Trivia! I’ll give you a quote and you name the character plus actor’s name and from what movie!

Quote: *My* professional name.
Character: ?
Actor: ?
Movie: ?

Remember two winners will be selected at random from all correct submissions received before 2PM PT on 10/25/2011! Email me at [email protected] with the subject line ‘*My* professional name‘ and with your name, shipping address, daytime phone. Winners will be responsible for ship costs, taxes and import fees. Indicate if you are a current client and would like to have ship fee applied to card on file or if you are a newbie!! No double winners, you can only win 1 (one) prize through Facebook! Prize fulfillment takes 2-3 weeks.

Can't tell you the prize as that would give the quote away but its worth$299.99! So that should make you feel better about shelling out for shipping!

Sweet! Man I hope I win this one!! This was one of the prizes I wanted to win last year! :pray:

I think everyone at sideshow are working too hard - they have no idea what time it is 9PM ET was 40 minutes ago
:impatient::)

I've found the first 3 words for the hunt. Anyone found more?
I dont wanna know what they are, just to know if i missed anything tonight

Back