1/6 Sideshow Collectibles Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you seeing a price somewhere?

No no, but considering most decent H1 sculpts alone are 500 USD this is guaranteed to be cheaper.

Now will it be in line with Jason and Freddy , 200-210? I highly doubt it.

I?ll be the first to place a bet it will be 235, bare bones, and if it comes with extras live the grave or pumpkin maybe more.

That knife better be metal.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow another 1/6 Myers! I guess it looks better than the Trick or Treat Studios one, but will probably cost over $100 more.

I think they both have flaws, but flaws at $120 are easier to live with than ones at $250. Unless Sideshow does accessories like the credits pumpkin, tombstone and Bob ghost sheet, their figure should run close to TOTS price and it it's more like $250 which seems the standard for Sideshow and HT these days, then it should have more or look more refined. The pockets on the jumpsuit don't look very realistic on the Sideshow version right now. Tots looks too tight at the waist, but that might be able to be fixed with a little modification. Sideshow's hands and accessories will likely look more realistic.

Given that it's TOTS first figure, there's no telling how the body will be, but Sideshow's body quality is known and that's not a good rep.

I already bought the tots one. I?ll be getting the sideshow one. Hot toy refuses to let go of Disney ***** so them doing something like this will never come to life.

My TOTS is paid already, and I'm happy with that, I'm eyeing this one more for potential add on items and just enjoying that the '78 Myers is getting such nice representation finally. I'm hoping this may mean a proper one from NECA to round out that part of my collection.

TOTS really does nothing for me but for the price point I guess one could ignore that ridiculous waist and barbie hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really impressed that Sideshow is doing horror again. Jason needs to be next now that the lawsuit is over apparently. Put him up for PO very soon please!

I already bought the tots one. I?ll be getting the sideshow one. Hot toy refuses to let go of Disney ***** so them doing something like this will never come to life.

I'm so bored with Hot Toys. Everything is Iron Man or Star Wars. If only they would do horror, but no. One horror figure from them and they quit. Still I'm grateful TOTS and Sideshow are making good efforts. Here's hoping they PO him soon and make the sculpt film accurate and not "stylized." Sideshow Myers Portrait needs a little tweaking still imo but I still need to look at the video and not just pics here to fully decide. If it looks good and accurate, I'll buy him

Last edited:
I think the waist is way too thin. Makes him look like he's skinny with shoulder pads.

I think you're thinking of the TOTS Myers? In the first Halloween film, he's a 21-23 year old man... lean and thin but fit. He looks accurate so maybe re-watch the movie. I hope they make the mask as accurate as possible tho.

The good news is, for the price of custom Myers heads alone, now those of us trying to get a good Myers on a budget have not 1 but 2 options, it’s an exciting time.

I'm definitely in for this to replace my secondary Myers with Porch dio. 20200724_171307.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think the waist is way too thin. Makes him look like he's skinny with shoulder pads.

That's the most glaring issue. If it's like many coveralls in this scale there is probably an elastic band which could easily be cut. I'm not too fond of the blue either.
The hair bothers me. It's too neat or something. SS's isn't more accurate, but for some reason it does not bother me as much. TOT's has an Elvis vibe going.

Back