Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

DROM #293 in da house!!

...but I had to let my GTW PF go :( (exclusive #161)

Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Updated :)

The Dark Rider of Mordor Ex #81 is in de house. :rock

Man it is something else...the work fantastic just doesn't do it justice. :rock

For anyone sitting on the fence on this one...go for it...you won't regret it...it rocks...love it - love it - love it :rock

Pics to follow, but I can tell you now - pics just can't do this piece justice.

Major fixing and fussing in setting it up, but well worth it. :rock

updated :rock

Dark Rider of Mordor Ex #236.

:clap

Updated :rock

Got ya listed :rock

EX twilight Ringwraith No 67......

Let you know about the other numbers when I can, most off my collection is in storage at the moment. One day they will be displayed to great effect!

Sounds cool! Thanks for giving the number on this one. :rock

I have:.

Boromir Legendary Scale Bust 076/350

/Marschen

I just received #161/500 of the U.S. version of the Gollum PF.

Today I received Galadriel #20 and regular Morgul Lord #46!

Is the ML a regular or Ex?

I can't read. :lol

Back