Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Please add...

Aragorn PF - #199/1000

12" Figures - all regular versions:
Aragorn
Legolas
Frodo
Sam
Gandalf the Grey
Faramir
Boromir

Crack of Doom Dio - 1061/1500

Thanks

Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Please add my name at 200203 - Twilight Witch-King Regular - ES 1000

0147/1000

Thanx :peace

Finally got around to organizing my stuff. Here are my numbers:

Legolas Regular #652/750
Gimli Regular #235/1000
Boromir EX #415/500
Ringwraith EX #200/500

Thanks!! :wave

Thread updated :)

Yes. How's that for answer? :)

please add

PF gandalf the grey reg. 671/1000
PF Gollum international version 690/1000
LSB gandalf the grey reg. 121/500

12 inch regular
Legolas, Aragorn & Faramir

thx Josh :duff

Thanks for updating Josh. I got one more...

Gandalf Polystone Regular (200084) #92/750

Thanks!!

I have Frodo PF 690/1000

I also have 12' Aragorn, Frodo, and Faramir in Reg edition.

Sauron PF 0111/1500

Thread updated :)

Sauron - 175/1500

I sold my Gandalf Aragon Legolas Gimli boromir and Frodo and Sam maquttes. Just collect weta workshop now. Please update thread. Thanks

An early Christmas gift for me...from me. :)

Just did a part exchange with a fellow collector over the weekend just gone.

I now am the proud owner of the Lurtz PF exclusive version #352. :yess:

I only took 3 years to complete this transaction from the time we first agreed to the part exchange. :cuckoo:

But I have always wanted the Exclusive and now he's "mine all mine". :blissy

I was sorry to let my Regular version go, but needs must and I couldn't be happier. :blissy :blissy :blissy

An early Christmas gift for me...from me. :)

Just did a part exchange with a fellow collector over the weekend just gone.

I now am the proud owner of the Lurtz PF exclusive version #352. :yess:

I only took 3 years to complete this transaction from the time we first agreed to the part exchange. :cuckoo:

But I have always wanted the Exclusive and now he's "mine all mine". :blissy

I was sorry to let my Regular version go, but needs must and I couldn't be happier. :blissy :blissy

...and what a present that is, awesome!! :blissy :blissy

Congrats my friend, consider yourself added to the list and enjoy adding Lurtz :)uruk-hai) to your collection :clap.

x

Thanks Shell :wave, he has pride of place sitting on my desk at work right now...so glad I finally got the Exclusive version...simply AWESOME! :blissy :blissy :blissy

Back