Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

I was doing a little re-organizing and figured I might as well record their numbers.

Morgul Lord Ex PF 302/500
Gandalf the Grey PF 423/1000
Gollum 171/500
Moria Orc Ex 555/750
Gandalf LSB 317/450
Legolas Maquette 159/750
Ring Wraith LSB 185/800
Boromir Maquette Ex 90/500

Re: Sideshow COLLECTIBLES - LOTR Owners List: Maquette's, PF's, 12", Dio's, LSB's.

Great collection dayammiee, thanks for posting :duff

Updated :rock

I also updated the lists with the latest announcements.

x :wave

Last edited:

you can remove my name from Aragorn Ex #286 and Gimli Ex #463

Did you sell them to a board member? I will replace it with those if you did otherwise I'll just star them out.

Did you sell them to a board member? I will replace it with those if you did otherwise I'll just star them out.

both were members, but I'll leave it to them if they want to add to the list.

Well, I'm gonna leave the numbers. I'll just star out your name then.

Done :duff

I thought the SS LSB Urai-kai was low ES of 100...I gotta check out mine

Well my name can be taken off of the Ex Legolas and Ex Gandalf as well. I'm down to only Boromir left.

Ringwraith Ex No. 465/500 arrived today.

Updated :)

Ringwraith regular #68

Back