Sideshow Collectibles DC Comics Projects Batman Superman Green Lantern Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've seen quite a few in process, I'm sure as Ink mentioned it's the approvals that is holding things up. Hal looked damn near done in his preview, something is being tinkered with.

In all honesty, I think the one PF that I'm looking the most forward to would be good old Krypto

Krypto_the_superdog.jpg

We've seen quite a few in process, I'm sure as Ink mentioned it's the approvals that is holding things up. Hal looked damn near done in his preview, something is being tinkered with.

Any idea why DC is holding down the approvals for Sideshow, Mikey? I hope it is not the fact that they want SSC to step down from a few PF projects and let DC Direct taking on some of the 1:4s... :slap

Any idea why DC is holding down the approvals for Sideshow, Mikey? I hope it is not the fact that they want SSC to step down from a few PF projects and let DC Direct taking on some of the 1:4s... :slap

Nothing officially mentioned as far as I know and I doubt anything will be. The rumors are the SSC went artistic with a few of them (similar to the Joker with Mallet) and so DC is having them correct it, another rumor is circulating on DC Boards that DC is forcing them to mix in a bit of New 52 within their offerings so it's holding up product as they move things around within production

Nothing officially mentioned as far as I know and I doubt anything will be. The rumors are the SSC went artistic with a few of them (similar to the Joker with Mallet) and so DC is having them correct it, another rumor is circulating on DC Boards that DC is forcing them to mix in a bit of New 52 within their offerings so it's holding up product as they move things around within production

That makes sense if true.

Yeah, the new 52 stuff would have to look really good for me to even look twice. Unless it's one of the instances where the costume looks pretty much the same.

Woah very insightful, Mikey! Which DC Boards are you referring to now since they took down the old boards. Can you post a link here? I wanna join the new DC boards! :hi5:

That makes sense if true.

That makes sense but it's a turn-off.

The only one I think I'd be sad about is Supergirl. I really like the 52 version but not first. I would never buy it if it was the only one offered.

Another opportunity for me to point out the now obvious:

JIM LEE SUCKS.

99.9% of these awful New 52 designs are his fault.

I really long for the days when he was just with Wildstorm, so I could easily just ignore all his ____. But now he's ____ing up many of my favorite comic book characters.

Back