Sideshow collectibles changing their compagny's name !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I considered getting my degree in cognitive psychology once upon a time. Lots of nifty stuff the brain does. You can't fully understand human behavior without taking into account the various shortcuts we constantly make.

That could be worth a lot of money if it was the only one spelled like that being it be so rare.

no big deal, no one looks under the base.

problem with this hulk is the ugly hair and that it is 1:5 scale.

hulk pf is much bigger.

a627a6c2.jpg

That stand is shapped like the Forever Alone guy :rotfl

128975508436.jpg

no big deal, no one looks under the base.
I dunno. Can you imagine that nagging feeling the Ex. owners are going to experience, knowing there is a typo on that base? A serious imperfection in their $400 statue, even if they never really look at it?

Sure, it would just start as a fairly minor annoyance, like a fly that won't leave you alone during a picnic. But every day, that nagging sensation would just get worse and worse and worse. Like that fly won't die, won't leave, follows you to work, hangs out while you are sleeping and using the toilet, etc. Until eventually, you would just want to smash the Hulk statue to pieces with a sledge hammer.

Sucks to be those guys.

I dunno. Can you imagine that nagging feeling the Ex. owners are going to experience, knowing there is a typo on that base? A serious imperfection in their $400 statue, even if they never really look at it?

Sure, it would just start as a fairly minor annoyance, like a fly that won't leave you alone during a picnic. But every day, that nagging sensation would just get worse and worse and worse. Like that fly won't die, won't leave, follows you to work, hangs out while you are sleeping and using the toilet, etc. Until eventually, you would just want to smash the Hulk statue to pieces with a sledge hammer.

Sucks to be those guys.

good point

it's ok that you like ultimates more than 616.

i do no know why?

even then, that ultimate picture is not a buzz cut it is longer.

Back