Sideshow Collectibles Black And White Friday coming November 27th 2009!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually I feel pretty sure it'll be time for SSE Creature Dio & Bust ... :monkey1

actually I feel pretty sure it'll be time for SSE Creature Dio & Bust ... :monkey1

Yeah, that could be. I know the SSE Dracula dio. was available last year for B&W Friday [or more accurately the Sat. morning], but wasn't the SSE Frankie dio. made available during Spook 07? :confused:

SSE Creature Dio = Spooktacular
SSE Creature Bust = B/W Friday

I read this as black and white freddy. As in krueger. Maybe I should get some sleep.

SSE Creature Bust = B/W Friday<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

And there you go peeps...

same here. would love to get into a Universal Monsters LSB line. especially if it's to get the Wolfman...

I'm hoping for SSE Universal LSB!

I'll settle for UM LSB's....period! Jeff Yeager's done a couple of 1/2 scale busts [London after Midnight and Nosferatu] that look stunning. SS could kickstart this line by purchasing the rights to these kits for him.....and take it from there.

I'll settle for UM LSB's....period! Jeff Yeager's done a couple of 1/2 scale busts [London after Midnight and Nosferatu] that look stunning. SS could kickstart this line by purchasing the rights to these kits for him.....and take it from there.

No, Sideshow must kickstart this line with King Karloff as The Monster in Son Of Frankenstein Silver Screen Edition. :D The Monster has spoken! :lecture:lol:D

SSE Creature Bust = B/W Friday

SS has only 1 dio. listed for Spook this year and I think it a pretty safe bet it's going to be this one....

aragronvskod.jpg

That's a perfect idea! :monkey5 Starting at the very beginning...with Phantom, too.

Last edited:
Back