Sideshow Clone Obi Wan Deals (Multiple Threads Combined)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gentle%20Giant%20Star%20Wars%20Clone%20Wars%20Bust%20UPS%20Set.jpg

I think I'm gonna try to make this with my extra clonobi.

Got mine today as well. It took 2 days. I am in Texas. Box is in excellent condition. Head sculpt and paint job are fantastic! Loose as all get out, but he is standing on his own. I never had any desire to get this one especially after the reviews of looseness, but at the $28 shipped price, how could I resist! Very cool figure! Gandalf for $28 should be in tomorrow! Deals of the Year so far!!!!!! Come on Indy, Stormtrooper, Ki-Adi, Snake Eyes, and Cobra Commander for $28!

same purchase. not sure why they didn't ship together...my gandalf looked like it was sitting on a store shelf for a while. I think its possible that these things aren't being sent from the same warehouse but maybe even direct from stores? I received 2 seperate shipping emails.

My $21 Clonobi arrived today. I never got a shipping notice for him and the only thing noticibly wrong was there was a price sticker on the box which had been peeled off.

Good deal IMO. :rock

Back