Sideshow Clone Obi Wan Deals (Multiple Threads Combined)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Clone Obi Wan for how much...?

If anyone bought an extra one of these and would consider selling it to someone Clone Obi-less, PM me. :eek: Thanks. :chew

I tried again and still got this;

Am curious how you were still able to get one for $21.50 through Hastings...

I don't know. I just clicked add to cart and it went! We'll see if it actually goes through...but I got all my confirmation mails. No shipping invoice yet though.

What's odd about Clonobi and Gandalf is that they are newer than some of the other SW figures in stock at my local Hastings... but for some reason they started getting discounted right away. They have a bunch of the past SW figures... but they never seem to sell or get discounted. But these two seemed to be on the fast track.

Good price !!!!! i got mine for 119 in razor'sedge ( excl version ) :D

What's odd about Clonobi and Gandalf is that they are newer than some of the other SW figures in stock at my local Hastings... but for some reason they started getting discounted right away. They have a bunch of the past SW figures... but they never seem to sell or get discounted. But these two seemed to be on the fast track.

Hey GB, I've never heard of Hastings. Is it a comic shop or a dept. store??

They're a kind of media store that also sells some toys as I recall. We had one a long time ago but it closed.

Does anyone know how these ship? USPS or whatever?

I almost bit, but $21 makes me nervous... If I had gotten it, I think I would have put a Mace Windu head on it.

I almost bit, but $21 makes me nervous...

Think you got it backwards, it should make you feel great. And if you're referring to it being so cheap and not trusting, i would say you're overly paranoid.

:peace

The deal just sounded too good to be true, is all.

I started the thread and I love the figure. He came packed in a large box via USPS. The Sideshow bow had a bit of wear on it and a removed price tag on the front. The figure was still sealed in his plastic coffin (had to peel off all the annoying tape). he looks great and I feel like I bought him from one of you guys on the board, as I usually only buy figures on the cheap...

Re: Armored Obi Wan

lol. you must have just missed the thread about him at $21 on Amazon!!! :)

I got two coming. I am gonna part these out though.. maybe here, maybe eBay but one is going toward a AOTC Kenobi on a true type. Someone make a thread when the AOTC Obi Wan is 21 bucks too!

I got two coming. I am gonna part these out though.. maybe here, maybe eBay but one is going toward a AOTC Kenobi on a true type. Someone make a thread when the AOTC Obi Wan is 21 bucks too!

Someone make a thread if SS Indy gets to be $21. :rock

Back