Sideshow Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green sayz, "What's wrong with this line, when people converting classic bronze to color?"

Ha, that's exactly what I was thinking until I saw them. These sculpts are really pretty good and REALLY come to life with color on them. The Wolvie & Spidey paint jobs in this thread are awesome!

Ha, that's exactly what I was thinking until I saw them. These sculpts are really pretty good and REALLY come to life with color on them. The Wolvie & Spidey paint jobs in this thread are awesome!

Mr. Green not knocking the conversion but there's something wrong with the picture here. Green don't see peep converting Spider PF/Comi much. Bronze are best for water pipes and roof cover.

I would have loved to have been 'on the ground floor' with those. I remember about a year + back someone on eBay sold a Captain America Bronze with mini-bust and COA for $750ish.

Yeah....$750. Not $7500.

$750.

I was shocked. I remember reading it on Statue Forum. It was the real deal, as I thought one of the members was the winning bidder in a BIN auction.

I'm in shock.

The gangs all here!

Attachments

• #2.JPG
    #2.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 182
Back