Sideshow Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ordered two of the Classic Spideys??!

Yep. The bronze look fits into any setting, and I wanted one for my office as well as the collection. I also considered getting one painted down the road, and with a low ES, I didn't want to risk not finding one later.

Yep. The bronze look fits into any setting, and I wanted one for my office as well as the collection. I also considered getting one painted down the road, and with a low ES, I didn't want to risk not finding one later.

:rock :rock :rock

I like the way you think! :lol I'm hoping to display mine with my Bowen Bronzes. I know this will tower over them, but I think it'll look good with the other Spider-Man related pieces.

Any QC issues that you experienced?

:rock :rock :rock

I like the way you think! :lol I'm hoping to display mine with my Bowen Bronzes. I know this will tower over them, but I think it'll look good with the other Spider-Man related pieces.

Any QC issues that you experienced?

Both of them are perfect.

I get that people don't like the bronze, but this is a tremendously underrated piece. And it's true 1/4 scale.

A couple pics showcasing my horrendous photography:

photo3_zpsad37a7fd.jpg

photo4_zps1487498e.jpg

photo8_zpsc4202fc2.jpg

That's actually a good size! I may still get this, I think it can pass as a piece I can keep in the wife's part of the house....finally he agreed to two but having a hard time deciding

Here's a few more, classic and modern

Attachments

• IMG_1733.JPG
    IMG_1733.JPG
    272.6 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_1734.JPG
    IMG_1734.JPG
    278.3 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_1735.JPG
    IMG_1735.JPG
    274.7 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_1736.JPG