Sideshow Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the real bronze statues did

I would have loved to have been 'on the ground floor' with those. I remember about a year + back someone on eBay sold a Captain America Bronze with mini-bust and COA for $750ish.

Yeah....$750. Not $7500.

$750.

I was shocked. I remember reading it on Statue Forum. It was the real deal, as I thought one of the members was the winning bidder in a BIN auction.

I remember seeing the Hulk for retail, $2500, at a comic store at Universal Citywalk. Crazy price then and crazy price now.

I wished this line wasn't dead. It's the only classic marvel stuff that Sideshow is doing. All the other Marvel stuff they've done is so hit & miss, mainly miss if you prefer the old-school characters and designs.

BB

I remember seeing the Hulk for retail, $2500, at a comic store at Universal Citywalk. Crazy price then and crazy price now.

That's a steal now. :lol

I wished this line wasn't dead. It's the only classic marvel stuff that Sideshow is doing. All the other Marvel stuff they've done is so hit & miss, mainly miss if you prefer the old-school characters and designs.

BB

I got my Spidey, so I'm happy, but yeah. I liked the concept and admire the direction with this line. I think it's fizzled out though.

So where is this repainted spidey people???????:tap:tap

I'm waiting too....:impatient:

Oh, wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.

THIS is absolutely amazing. :rock

I don't remember from before, Kenny, but is that your work? Either way, VERY nice work. Can't praise it enough. Makes me wonder what could have been.

Oh, wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.

THIS is absolutely amazing. :rock

I don't remember from before, Kenny, but is that your work? Either way, VERY nice work. Can't praise it enough. Makes me wonder what could have been.

Thanks, it's me. Wasn't very hard to do. I may try a different hue on the next one.

Spider-Man will be mine! Just a matter of when. Unfortunately, I don't see this line doing well (but, I hope I'm wrong.)

Back