Sideshow City of Tanis - Map Room 12" environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow City of Tanis - Map Room 12" environnment

Anyone else have the theme music playing in the back of their heads.

"daaaaaaaaaaaaaa daaaaaa daaaaaaam........ dum dum dummmmmm!!!!!!!!! DUM!!!!!!!!!!"

*Speeeeeeeroooo, whoosh!!!! #sounds#, Staff of Ra [lights up] *

Gotta be one of my favorite scenes in all of Raiders. From the moment he lowers himself down to the when he discovers the location of the Ark...gives me goosebumps every time.

So SSC isnt doing Indy figures anymore, but they are doing environments???

I know, right?

Pretty sure there's a mine-cart piece coming as well.

I'm hoping there's a figure that goes along with it, though. It would be ridiculous for them to offer that mine card with absolutely no figures from TOD. I'd rather they keep it in the vault until they (or Hot Toys) are ready with a TOD Indy.

I know, right?

I'm hoping there's a figure that goes along with it, though. It would be ridiculous for them to offer that mine card with absolutely no figures from TOD. I'd rather they keep it in the vault until they (or Hot Toys) are ready with a TOD Indy.

Well, we will see... Sales of the ROTLA figure should determine further releases, either way.

Anyone else have the theme music playing in the back of their heads.

"daaaaaaaaaaaaaa daaaaaa daaaaaaam........ dum dum dummmmmm!!!!!!!!! DUM!!!!!!!!!!"

*Speeeeeeeroooo, whoosh!!!! #sounds#, Staff of Ra [lights up] *

Yes, yes I do. But I also have Yoda's hut sitting in it's box, along with Jabba and his throne. AND LSBs of Fett and 3PO waiting on a Coco pedestal. :monkey2

Pretty sure there's a mine-cart piece coming as well.

:drool to the 10th powa.

PO'ed. THis a 2nd Indy as well. Im convinced the Indy will be amazing.(I will cancel both if not)

Hard to tell if that is the original HT DX sculpt or the revised one...regardless, this looks amazing :D

I'm pretty sure it's the proto sculpt.

I would have LOVED it if the well of souls was a light-up feature!

It's not Indy, it's the guy from the Last Crusade who found the cross of Coronado. :duh

On the new Sideshow Map Room Environment:

Sideshow Jaclyn: Ok, so I have confirmed that is the Hot Toys Indiana Jones figure

me: Okay thanks, I was just wondering if that was the original prototype or the revised end-product

Sideshow Jaclyn: Since that item is currently in production the figure in the photo is the prototype

This is my favorite Sideshow announcement in eons.

Trying to think of what could top this. How abouts...

Sacrificial Willie in cage.

Marion in basket (authentic wicker only).

Shorty on baby elephant.

Spiked chamber environment.

Sankara stone altar.

Last Crusade motorcycle.

Knight with grail chamber environment with fountain and false grails.

I dunno, kids. It's awesome, no doubt, but I'm thinking it's headed towards eventual gift card eligibility. It's a big sum'b!tc# and Indy products haven't exactly set Sideshow's coffers ablaze...

I'll have to mull this one over for a bit.

wish it came with the staff and headpiece.

I dunno, kids. It's awesome, no doubt, but I'm thinking it's headed towards eventual gift card eligibility. It's a big sum'b!tc# and Indy products haven't exactly set Sideshow's coffers ablaze...

That's what a lot of people were saying about the 1,000 piece edition of the 1/4 Ark of the Covenant...but that one sold out before that could happen! :clap

That's what a lot of people were saying about the 1,000 piece edition of the 1/4 Ark of the Covenant...but that one sold out before that could happen! :clap

That is true. I suppose they have a better handle on how many they can expect to sell now that they've been through the Exclusive Belloq/Toht/KOTCS Indy ringer.

Like I said; Mullin' it over, mullin' it over...

That and the idol. I think this one's too good to gamble with.

Sideshow Boot: I want but not sure.

Sideshow Deak: I know Walla, space is a commodity.

Sideshow Boot: Agreed.

-the end-

Back