Statue Sideshow Cheetara Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a shame Hard Hero ended up going under, their Thundercats line was the best

I don’t really like how Sideshow throws their own interpretation of things on statues, it seems to be really prevelant now.

I wish they had just made her look like Cheetara instead of some humanized interpretation. Someone on facebook put it well; it's like someone doing a cosplay of Cheetara

SS still makes great pieces, but certainly not as many as they used to. Like 1 out of 10 ratio. The problem ultimately is cost. XM and Prime 1 are too expensive for me and SS is starting to price me out of their PFs.

SS still makes great pieces, but certainly not as many as they used to. Like 1 out of 10 ratio. The problem ultimately is cost. XM and Prime 1 are too expensive for me and SS is starting to price me out of their PFs.

Last Red Sonja and Fathom were really good.

Because she’s basically naked or the quality of the statue itself? I don’t follow court of the dead myself.

I'm talking about the new Kier statue that has her standing victoriously on a battlefield and holding up a severed angel head. It's an amazing piece from head to toe and it looks pretty close to the prototype.

Up for order next week.
1125x682_previewbanner_CheetaraStatue.jpg

The overall sculpt on this is well done. If the production piece looks great, then I might just get this to go with She-Ra.

Back