Premium Format Sideshow Captain America Premium Format 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there were a number of vocal people who hated everything new 52. Which makes no sense for batman as his comics were awesome. I agree hush looks better but his newer costumes still have fans

Batman is almost like Iron Man. He has a number of different comic Bat suits and any one of them could be used on a statue. Instead of using one of them, sideshow instead gives us a Bats PF that's a mix of the Arkham video games with a dash of David Finch's utility belt. This costume is far from a comic based Bats. Then someone at sideshow came up with a great idea of adding some murderous looking Batarangs for the EX. Absolutely brilliant. Not to mention, this completely made up Bats PF is part of a new Trinity set that's meant to be displayed together. So, an obviously New 52 based Superman PF and a somewhat Rebirth based Wonder Woman PF is supposed to display well with a it doesn't exist in comics Bats PF. Sideshow couldn't even give their new Trinity PFs a cohesive and uniform look. They are all over the map.

I have to say if anyone wants to complete the new Sideshow Trinity, they'd be much better off buying the 1/4 Prime 1 New 52 Bats. IMO it'll display better with Sideshow's new Supes and WW PFs and will have the added bonus of no Bat chaps. I swear, the art directors at sideshow have to be smoking something to think black chaps look good on the Bat. :slap

I have to say if anyone wants to complete the new Sideshow Trinity, they'd be much better off buying the 1/4 Prime 1 New 52 Bats. IMO it'll display better with Sideshow's new Supes and WW PFs and will have the added bonus of no Bat chaps. I swear, the art directors at sideshow have to be smoking something to think black chaps look good on the Bat. :slap

Wish Prime 1 would go ahead and put out a Cap.

They had one in the works. There was even a sneak peek of it. Unfortunately, it looks like sideshow put the brakes on P1's 1/4 Marvel pieces. We haven't seen anything new in awhile.

I do recall that and was excited.

Something happened with that relationship there. I am not sure what but, stuff happened

Something happened with that relationship there. I am not sure what but, stuff happened

It just seems very odd that Sideshow and P1 continue to release 1/4 DC statues together, but not Marvel ones. I mean, it's not like they are different companies. I'm amazed that whatever caused problems with the 1/4 Marvel statues didn't have the same negative impact on their joint 1/4 DC pieces. If P1 did something to piss Sideshow off, you'd think that their whole relationship would sour and sideshow would stop all joint projects with P1.

I received an email today that this was available for early processing on 8/29. I didn't even know this was shipping so soon. Between this and Black Widow, the wallet is really getting a hit this week

Wow! ....So Captain America is already shipping soon? That was fast...

First pictures start to appear on Facebook... Not that bad... Even the pose...

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

First pictures start to appear on Facebook... Not that bad... Even the pose...

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

This one's a love it or hate it piece, it's not for me but I think most collectors like it. Regardless of vocal minorities on this board

I'm eager to see some in hand pics. If he looks good I will probably pick one up. I don't mind the designs. I'm just cautious of SS quality with these new price hikes.

Back