Premium Format Sideshow Captain America Premium Format 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody hell. Now you guys have made me see zoolander on Cap A face

Ok ...call me crazy ...but I actually like the pose. Its kinda like Cap is posturing right after beating up on Ultron ...and he's just getting ready to fend off the next attack. :huh

damn guys, you are close to ruining in my mind :rotfl

I like the pose. to me, it should not work but somehow it does. it reminds me of ancient greek or roman statue poses

Ok ...call me crazy ...but I actually like the pose. Its kinda like Cap is posturing right after beating up on Ultron ...and he's just getting ready to fend off the next attack. :huh

I completely feel the same way, I actually really like the pose and is probably what really sold me on it. I also like the look on his face, it's a very aggressive look that we don't usually see from Cap.

:lol:lol:lol Blue Steel!

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Derek-Zoolander-Walking-The-Mine-Walk.gif

^^^ their inspiration for the statue :lol:lol:lol

Too late ...it was already posted in the previous page. Thanks, DW! :lol

I’m in the minority that really likes this one overall. Completely ok with the pose. Still, like a lot of you, I wish they would have made the outfit less over designed.

THe piece is growing on me. Modern Cap A. Just have to display him on one angle that he looks super.

THe piece is growing on me. Modern Cap A. Just have to display him on one angle that he looks super.

Mm hmm ...modern Captain America, for me too.

Unfortunately, that means I'm still on the look out for a classic Captain America.

Question. If the 1/5 AA cap was in 1/4 would that be better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have that one and I'd love for that costume to be in 1/4, yes.

It's not "fully classic" or whatever.....but it's plenty good enough for me.

The costume on the Avengers Assemble 1/5th piece is awesome BUT the pose is terrible. I hate it as much as people seem to hate the pose on this guy. He's supposed to be in an action pose holding up his shield but he kind of looks like he's constipated

Back