Premium Format Sideshow Captain America Premium Format 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to this statue...After getting this and the Iron Studios Punisher, my interest in the hobby is peaking again. I have gotten some Good pieces over the past year but these two really were a nice surprise. I Fully understand why some may not like him but I think this a perfect captain America for me.

Huh ...I wonder if my LCS has this on display, too. Would be nice to see in person again. I'm holding off on this just a tad longer.

Zero complaints with mine! Love everything about it!

uKWIydl.jpg

Nice! Been going back and forth on this one. I will only get one Cap, so it's gotta be the right one.

Tempted...

Nice! Been going back and forth on this one. I will only get one Cap, so it's gotta be the right one.

Tempted...

If it’s going to be your only Cap and you’re waffling I think that says it all. This is a character that will be made in 1/4 forever. Wait until you have the opportunity to buy one that makes you completely content.

"Dewit" :lol :lol

If it’s going to be your only Cap and you’re waffling I think that says it all. This is a character that will be made in 1/4 forever. Wait until you have the opportunity to buy one that makes you completely content.

Yeah....thought that. Same thing with getting a comic style IronMan.....the SS MKIII is "very good", but then I have one MCU piece. May still go that way. But the XM Ironman is 'good' but doesn't grab me. So I keep thinking "there will be more..."

I look at fantastic pieces like SS’s new Brimstone Thor, Iron Studio’s Punisher, and what XM has done with some of their stand-out pieces and think, ‘the best is yet to come’ for some classic characters. Good on you for having the patience to hold out— I ended up cancelling and lost my NRD. That’s not to knock this statue. It came out great. Just ultimately not for me.

There is something to be said about just committing to a piece and just being done with that character forever though. I’ve only been able to do that with XM’s Weapon X. I don’t need another Wolverine statue. Full stop. Ironic considering that’s far from his definitive look. But I’m sure for some folks this rendition of Cap will do that for them.

Congrats man! Though not classic costume, I think this is one of the best Cap sculpts ever produced. Enjoy.

Thanks! The only thing I kinda would do different is the black strip on the thighs. I was goofing with Photoshop last pm and came up with this:

97cf933ebadd0526170fd1011f18dee3.jpg

Easy fix. May customize mine....but I need to see in hand first :)

Back