Premium Format Sideshow Captain America Premium Format 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never been a fan of the OG... I look at this and I just don't get the love.

captain_america_premium_format.jpg

But then I see this and I say... Yeah that's pretty good. Of course its been almost all redone lol but man it looks cool there.

24127515665_c50a0fc56a_c.jpg

I'm still waiting for my grail 1/4 classic Comic Cap. Had the OG for a while (two separate times actually, lol) but let it go both times. Waiting for fully sculpted and fully classic.

And if Chris Evans doesn't stay the hell off twitter I might even let my TFA Cap go.

I'm still waiting for my grail 1/4 classic Comic Cap. Had the OG for a while (two separate times actually, lol) but let it go both times. Waiting for fully sculpted and fully classic.

And if Chris Evans doesn't stay the hell off twitter I might even let my TFA Cap go.

What's he been saying on twitter? You don't have to follow him?

Yeah, I'm in dire need of a fully sculpted 1/4 classic Cap.

What's he been saying on twitter? You don't have to follow him?

I don't follow him. But I've seen multiple reports of his public commentary as of late and if he continues down the path of being the worst kind of virtue signaling bully then I don't know how long I'll be able to separate the art from the artist.

Ah man just went and looked at some tweets.... Cap is a bully :(

I don't follow him. But I've seen multiple reports of his public commentary as of late and if he continues down the path of being the worst kind of virtue signaling bully then I don't know how long I'll be able to separate the art from the artist.

I literally don't know what you mean, I just searched for anything you might be talking about but found nothing. I also think Robert Downey Jr might be an a***** but it doesn't stop me from enjoying marvel films and collectibles. Unless Evans turns out to be a child molestor or trump supporter, it won't stop me from liking his portrayal of cap

I literally don't know what you mean, I just searched for anything you might be talking about but found nothing. I also think Robert Downey Jr might be an a***** but it doesn't stop me from enjoying marvel films and collectibles. Unless Evans turns out to be a child molestor or trump supporter, it won't stop me from liking his portrayal of cap

Well, that's real open minded of you.

Well, that's real open minded of you.

I don't get your point, I can't see why I should care about his opinions, especially if I see nothing wrong? Except for him jumping on the Catholic protest with the native Americans but lots of people got caught out by that (not excusing it)

Is this really a conversation about Chris Evans obvious anti trump stance?

If it is, then I am pro Evans. I didn't realise that was all this is so let's stay on topic then :)

I don't get your point, I can't see why I should care about his opinions, especially if I see nothing wrong? Except for him jumping on the Catholic protest with the native Americans but lots of people got caught out by that (not excusing it)

If it is, then I am pro Evans. I didn't realise that was all this is so let's stay on topic then :)

I think throwing child molester in with trump supporters is a bit over the top and that may be where he was coming from.

I find it best to ignore all celeb political opinions. These people play house of a living and live in a rich persons fantasy world... I have trouble listening to them tell me how things should be :lol

An actor turning hundreds of thousands of fans against an innocent kid isn't a political thing. It's a bully thing. His political persuasion is irrelevant.

Back