Premium Format Sideshow Captain America Premium Format 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Captain America Premium Format

The pose looks great but it seems to be a clear Ultimate Captain America representation of Cap. I would rather it be more of a 616 variation but if the whole piece looks great this is a definite buy. The facial expression reminds me a lot of the Ultimate Cap piece by Bowen (either version).

Right on schedule... we already got another Wolverine so now we are only missing the new Hulk. Then rinse and repeat.

I’m probably the only one who would be happy with another hulk PF.. lol

The main thing I’m not a fan of (so far at least) is that ring or whatever around his neck. I could do without that.

What are the affiliate links in the facebook groups?

They'll make more Hulk PF. Only questions is when and who will like/dislike it.

As for this Capt, one is enough for Mr. Green.

I’m probably the only one who would be happy with another hulk PF.. lol

No, you are not alone. A modern, fully sculpted, solid (no switch out portrait, 1/4 raging HULK. Essential. Would love if the dude who just sculpted Wolverine would be given this project. I drool at the thought.

No, you are not alone. A modern, fully sculpted, solid (no switch out portrait, 1/4 raging HULK. Essential. Would love if the dude who just sculpted Wolverine would be given this project. I drool at the thought.

That would be awesome, one could only wish...

Might as well make another Thor. Still waiting for a Thor for my collection.

Head sculpt looks awesome

Not inclined to purchase

Thx to the announcement of the Thundercats line

I was slowly weaning myself off of collecting

But that Mumm Ra looks amazing

If I didn’t have the allied charge Cap not to mention the Avengers Assemble Cap I’d jump on this.. but this is the first Marvel piece I’m skipping on in a long long time

colleagues think that it is possible that we see a variant with a more classic suit?
Do you think sideshow will launch this captain first and then take a more classic variant?
As with hulk that take green, gray and red.
Something similar to what happened with catwoman pf (first modern and later classic).

A more classic variant is quite possible. Altho, we can't know for sure at the moment.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did it for this piece....

A more classic variant is quite possible. Altho, we can't know for sure at the moment.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did it for this piece....

I would dig that - the only thing I'm not down with on this piece is some of the odd design choices (collar especially). Need to see more pics of the full outfit though.

The ONLY way I'd pick this up is if sideshow did offer a classic variant. Dog collar Cap isn't cutting it for me from what I've seen so far. It's a shame because I love Daniel Bel's work but sideshow is absolutely killing me with their choice of made up costume design on this piece (and Deathstroker).

Back